bearden bulldogs 2009

NoNameD

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden will be better, but it might not be reflected in the Bulldogs' record. The new District 4 makes the old Region 1 look like a J.V. schedule. I have no idea how the wildcard deal is going to work, but it will be very difficult for Bearden to get one of the 2 guaranteed playoff spots for the 6A schools in District 4. Farragut and Maryville will be the odds on favorites to lock those spots up, just as Catholic seems the obvious choice for the 1 automatic berth among the 3 5A schools in District 4. Bearden and William Blount should be in the mix for a wildcard, if not one of the automatic qualifiers.

Bearden will be better, but it might not be reflected in the Bulldogs' record. The new District 4 makes the old Region 1 look like a J.V. schedule. I have no idea how the wildcard deal is going to work, but it will be very difficult for Bearden to get one of the 2 guaranteed playoff spots for the 6A schools in District 4. Farragut and Maryville will be the odds on favorites to lock those spots up, just as Catholic seems the obvious choice for the 1 automatic berth among the 3 5A schools in District 4. Bearden and William Blount should be in the mix for a wildcard, if not one of the automatic qualifiers.

regardless of who Maryville, Farragut have coming back...Bearden will be in the thick of it. They are loaded! They have several guys coming back who are big time

Devrin Young of course (all region)

Stephon Stevens (all Region)

Dillon Wilker (All region)

they have a very good nucleus of young players being added to an already young team.....I would put Bearden as the darkhorse to win the District. Catholic will be good too.

I think the district will have to use a tie breaker to decide the winner....the teams to beat are Maryville, Catholic, Farragut and Bearden.........I could see some sort of scenario where a district champ could have two losses...

regardless of who Maryville, Farragut have coming back...Bearden will be in the thick of it. They are loaded! They have several guys coming back who are big time

Devrin Young of course (all region)

Stephon Stevens (all Region)

Dillon Wilker (All region)

they have a very good nucleus of young players being added to an already young team.....I would put Bearden as the darkhorse to win the District. Catholic will be good too.

I think the district will have to use a tie breaker to decide the winner....the teams to beat are Maryville, Catholic, Farragut and Bearden.........I could see some sort of scenario where a district champ could have two losses...

some highlights of what teams in district will face next year..

Bearden's Stud RB

http://www.youtube.com/user/orangeblur1970

some highlights of what teams in district will face next year..

Bearden's Stud RB

http://www.youtube.com/user/orangeblur1970

can you explain your obsession with devrin young please? we all saw this year that bearden cant win without good quarterback play (maybe against sevier co. teams /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ). and im pretty sure bearden wont have one of those next year. middle of the pack team i would guess, and thats only because devrin will win them 2-3 games by himself.

can you explain your obsession with devrin young please? we all saw this year that bearden cant win without good quarterback play (maybe against sevier co. teams /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ). and im pretty sure bearden wont have one of those next year. middle of the pack team i would guess, and thats only because devrin will win them 2-3 games by himself.

my obession is with great players...and Devrin has proved he is a great player.....you dont know much about Bearden if you dont think they will have a QB......they had a guy on JV...who IMO was better than the varsity starter....you will see him next year...remember kidstaxi and I were telling you guys about devrin prior to this season ..people were laughing at us.........now I'm going to tell you about Kyle Riemer......bearden will finish no lowere than #2 in this district........because they have the best player in the district.(Devrin)....they will win 3-4 on plays he makes....besides..I graduated from Bearden...I follow them closer than any school...and this is a Bearden thread.....so.....maybe your in the wrong spot if you dont know about Bearden's future QB...or why I talk about Devrin....

Bearden is loaded next year........teams in this district better watch out for Bearden.......

my obession is with great players...and Devrin has proved he is a great player.....you dont know much about Bearden if you dont think they will have a QB......they had a guy on JV...who IMO was better than the varsity starter....you will see him next year...remember kidstaxi and I were telling you guys about devrin prior to this season ..people were laughing at us.........now I'm going to tell you about Kyle Riemer......bearden will finish no lowere than #2 in this district........because they have the best player in the district.(Devrin)....they will win 3-4 on plays he makes....besides..I graduated from Bearden...I follow them closer than any school...and this is a Bearden thread.....so.....maybe your in the wrong spot if you dont know about Bearden's future QB...or why I talk about Devrin....

Bearden is loaded next year........teams in this district better watch out for Bearden.......

so your picking Farragut as number 1 then? because Farragut won't lose to Bearden because Bearden is like vandy to UT, 1 win sprinkled in between many many wins for Farragut. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i dont see how you expect bearden to be #2 when you have Farragut, Maryville, and Catholic in the same district.

Ya Bearden's amazing QB is a whopping 5'8ish 145...... He won't last a week.

That is exactly what everyone said about Devrin Young..He made it through the whole season injury free and with everyone's respect..

Kyle Riemer may not have the special tallent that Devrin has, but he has the same heart and will to compete...He will do fine and a heck of alot better than Potter..