Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

Muley, you ain't no Pirate, thats just a cover. You are 100% Oneida Injun. Are you gonna be able to stand being wrong 2 weeks in a row. Hope you don't try to harm yourself. Your daddy won't have nobody to sneak his crack into the prison.

Naw slime , I still have a to say My heart belongs on the pirate ship, I will sink with them and watch my basketball. And where in smith county do you live

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the coaches teaching PCC is a good thing and OHS coaches should be commended for it but , TC believe it or not believes also in PCC. TC players and coaches don't believe for one moment that any of the Jackets should be arrogant,belittling,or taunting the fans or any of OHS players.If TC scores they hand the ball to the ref and gear up for the extra points nothing else.I'm sure OHS are the same if TC does perhaps win I honestly believe they will shake your hand and tell you good game thats players and coaches,if OHS wins I'm sure it will be the same. I think it will be a great game Fri. night OHS is a sound team getting this far proves that without a doubt.TC is playing well even though SP tooks us to the wire and gave the Jackets everything they had and it took all we had to withstand the onslaught they are a great team.I'm looking foward to it I used to drive a truck and deliver to piggly wiggly there years ago met and laughed with a lot of the folks there. I read in a earlier post that it was gone now too bad.I hope the weather is clear and no injuries for either team just good ol fashion football.

Oddly enough I'm not talking bout the team or coaches from TC. I haven't mentioned them one time. I'm talking bout some of the TC fans who choose to be so arrogant. However, there are also some very classy TC fans on here & from what I gather on here you would fall into that category. I have the utmost respect for TC or any other opponent & have always been taught to never overlook or disrespect any opponent no matter how confident you are. On the other hand I don't think we should be shaking in our boots like some people think. Both teams are well coached, disciplined very good football teams & the team that makes the fewest mistakes will prevail. That is the closest to a prediction I can make cause I don't know how it will all play out. Good luck to both teams & I hope it is a hard hitting injury free game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

When i went and watched Oneida play Watertown. Oneida came off the field at halftime and grabbed some concrete over by the school. I seen all the players take their helmets off. .... ... ..... Then the coaches started passing out cigarettes, beer, and dirty magazines. I could not believe my eyes....but i did want to see one of them dirty books.....so I buddied up with that boy ya'll got with the full beard,the short stocky one.....we shared a beer and a smoke. He also let me peek at that durty book. Man that was a good night of Football right there. Do ya'll always look at durty books at half time? Or just when your winning?

Why do you think were so confident. We aren't playing high school boys. Were playing a Marine Corp Platoon. Our secondary is special ops, green berets. Got a few Rangers playing LB (RLTW). It's the only way we can keep up with you boys and your secret football bunker.

Why do you think were so confident. We aren't playing high school boys. Were playing a Marine Corp Platoon. Our secondary is special ops, green berets. Got a few Rangers playing LB (RLTW). It's the only way we can keep up with you boys and your secret football bunker.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> shhhhh,,,,too many people already know about our bunker.

I can't make a prediction, because I have not seen TC play. I got to watch Oneida play Greenback and was very impressed with how well Oneida played. Obviously, they are a very well coached team. Having coached with TL, I will guarantee you that they will be very prepared mentally, physically and emotionally for this game. His players feed off of him and I can tell you that they are getting "razor blade soup" this week. If TC is as good as advertised this should be a "smack em in the mouth" game. Good luck Indians, this Maverick will be there Friday night pulling for you.

I'm not sure which Coach it was, but man, ya'll had 1 on the sidelines @H2O going crazy. No doubt he loves football.

That is definetly coach Tony Lambert. And yea he really loves the game.The only thing is we worry he may have a heart attack . He is part of the show almost as fun as watching the players.

That is definetly coach Tony Lambert. And yea he really loves the game.The only thing is we worry he may have a heart attack . He is part of the show almost as fun as watching the players.

I thought he was gonna make a couple of tackles before the games was over /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> shhhhh,,,,too many people already know about our bunker.

and a goal

What was that one they use to say about Trousdale, a famers barn weight room pasture with lines and a goal post /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I can't make a prediction, because I have not seen TC play. I got to watch Oneida play Greenback and was very impressed with how well Oneida played. Obviously, they are a very well coached team. Having coached with TL, I will guarantee you that they will be very prepared mentally, physically and emotionally for this game. His players feed off of him and I can tell you that they are getting "razor blade soup" this week. If TC is as good as advertised this should be a "smack em in the mouth" game. Good luck Indians, this Maverick will be there Friday night pulling for you.

I think I seen you standing along the fence by the bleachers where the band is at?As a matter of fact there were a couple of you AC fans there....right?

I thought he was gonna make a couple of tackles before the games was over /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Too bad it wasn't YOU he was thinking about tackling..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Oddly enough I'm not talking bout the team or coaches from TC. I haven't mentioned them one time. I'm talking bout some of the TC fans who choose to be so arrogant. However, there are also some very classy TC fans on here & from what I gather on here you would fall into that category. I have the utmost respect for TC or any other opponent & have always been taught to never overlook or disrespect any opponent no matter how confident you are. On the other hand I don't think we should be shaking in our boots like some people think. Both teams are well coached, disciplined very good football teams & the team that makes the fewest mistakes will prevail. That is the closest to a prediction I can make cause I don't know how it will all play out. Good luck to both teams & I hope it is a hard hitting injury free game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I wasn't implying that you had said anything negative about any one on the team or staff I was just trying to agree with you about the PCC program.As for as I am concerned I think its great the OHS coaches and staff are taking it upon themselves to teach young players to conduct themselves to make a positive impact upon the alma mater I wish it would catch on everwhere.As for the fans you spoke of yes there are some that that make a negative impact in others eyes,but you like I both know you are going to find them everywhere.That doesn't necessarly make them aggrogant they may just be caught up in the moment and later regret their actions after they thought about it.I too agree no one should overlook and disrespect any team or their fans and think that the fans are for the most part that are doing the overlooking.The coaches and players from any team if they are smart should know better than to do that.I'm sure OHS and TC are doing exactly that taking it a game at a time.Best of luck to both teams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />