Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured after 97 they would've turned that field into a Protected Indian Burial Ground. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No , but we do have plans of plowing the ground up this friday . I hear it is the best way to rid the soul of bees. pesty little things , but I hear we have stomped em out before .

Well sis , I have had alot of fun but I have to work tomorrow. I'm sure you do too.

You gotta keep them tips a coming if you ever want to make a hooters girl.

I'll check back in tomorrow , I hope we haven't run off to many people. Try and not stare at your picture to long.

I will get you a new doll to take to your shrink , maybe he can explain The little boy girl problem you have. !!!

Do ya'll have a band and/or mascot? Indian dude on a horse or somethin?

2004 coalfield game we had a guy dressed up as an indian ride his horse out to the 50 and throw a spear in the ground! we also had the endzones checkerboard orange and white that game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you better believe the jacket fans will be there. Wouldn.t be surprised if we out number Oneida's. TC fans travel well. always have.

As I said earlyer, yew Oniedea fans bettor git to the game earlie, becawse Trewsdale Cownty will brang more fans than if Oak Ridge was playing in the 4th rownd of the playofs playing at Faggotrut or Breaden. Dom't be surprised if they aim't riding the traim near the stadium. They ain,t nouthing to do in Trewsdale Cownty, Shmith Cownty, Macon Cownty, Sumner Cownty, amd none of them other places. Alll they is to do is to go to futbol games. Look for 59% of Middel Tenessee to come to Oniedea. If yew give any of them Middel Tenessee fans directxions, jest don't sidetrack them for the state line. I,d hate to see a killlin.

Roomer:

I heared they's a big barge in GoooseCreek headed towards Oniedea if they can get the ice busted. The Trewsdale Cowmty Navy is headded to Scot Cownty if they can get through the Cordelll Hull Dam locks and through New Rivver amd the Big South Fork. Look for at least 12,000 fans from Trewsdale Cownty to innvade Oniedea.

Hiway 27 will be backed up all the way to Hairmann amd the Interstate. Loook for Hwy 52 from Rugaby to be blocked all the to Fentruss Cownty. Theese Trewsdale Cownty fans are fanaticts. If I was Onieda, I woould have schedduled this game at Neyland Stadiumm. Hartseivillle and Trewsdale Coumty might brang 29,000 fans or more.

Hiway 27 will be backed up all the way to Hairmann amd the Interstate. Loook for Hwy 52 from Rugaby to be blocked all the to Fentruss Cownty. Theese Trewsdale Cownty fans are fanaticts. If I was Onieda, I woould have schedduled this game at Neyland Stadiumm. Hartseivillle and Trewsdale Coumty might brang 29,000 fans or more.

whoooooooo! hey festus hows bout you and marshall dillon come up and help us with crowd control. we're gonna run shuttle busses from helenwood. whooooooooooooooooooo

OK, here I am, time to get this party started RIGHT!!

First and most importantly from now on you are NO longer the Oneida Indians....you are now officially the

I NEEDA ENGINEs /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

CUZ YA"LL ARE GONNA GET BLOWED UP FRIDAY NIGHT

And tell RicFlair that we are bringing the MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE with us.

whoooooooooooooo! skinny shadow. bring the nacho man baby I like nachos whoooooooooo been there done that brother. whoooooooooooo I ain't skeered daddy I'm a wheelin' dealin' kiss stealin son of a gun. all the women want me all the men wanna be me whoooooooooooo! I am the 16 time world heavy weight champ baby whoooooooo. but I still say it the polls have said it all year trousdale co is the man. and TO BE THE MAN YA GOTTA BEAT THE MAN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. IS IT FRIDAY YET WHOOOOOOOOO I'M GONNA SNAP INTO A SLIM(SHADY) JIM!!!! DIG IT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, it has been a long week here in SP. With football season over and Tennessee having just one more game left, football season is about over for this Pirate/Vol. I will have to say this thread has been fun to read all week. Now to the game...

TC has one of the best defenses I have seen in years. They shutdown a very good offense last week and thank goodness SP had a good defense this year or the game could have gotten ugly! I don't think this is the most talented team I have seen at TC, but I think their defense will shutdown Oneida's run game. Unless Oneida has a good passing game, I don't see this one being a game after halftime. I have heard that Oneida has a good defense as well, so they better step up and play well Friday night to have any chance of winning this game.

By the way, I think the best Trousdale teams I have seen are the 93 and 98 teams. I have heard some say that the 97 team was good, but we never got the chance to see them.....we took a beating at the Reservation in the mud that year! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />