Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

TCRailbird, who said anything about peeing? I'm sure you could shoot one several yards longer than me! This isn't about who can urinate.....is it? Kazahuee.....I like that!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazahuee /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Against Watertown they looked like Friendship Christian without Maasen and Markham on offense. On defense Watertown moved the ball on them well, just made mistakes(2 Int, at least 1 fumble,many dropped passes). Watertown's offense lived on Oneidas side of the field. Oneida capitalized on Watertowns mistakes. I don't have stats, but i'd bet Watertown mighta had more yardage than Oneida. Not for sure. Oneida will not score against TC and if they throw we will make them pay 24 Picks SO FAR!

thanks slim

i did'nt get to go, planned on it but did'nt happen. so you're saying #24 #5 #2 could all have big nite? after i saw what our defence did friday nite, i'm not worried about them at all, @#%$& awsome!!!!!

keep it stirred up, and i'll be there to help friday nite.

thanks again!!!

TCRailbird, who said anything about peeing? I'm sure you could shoot one several yards longer than me! This isn't about who can urinate.....is it? Kazahuee.....I like that!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazahuee /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you are the one tryin to find a pissin contest . i can't really say i have respect for oneida cause how many quality wins have ya'll had this year ?

you are the one tryin to find a pissin contest . i can't really say i have respect for oneida cause how many quality wins have ya'll had this year ?

Just how will you feel about Oneida when they win this ballgame? Will you have a little respect for them or will you have plenty of excuses for the jackets?

O man Can't hardly wait for Fri night Turkey Day tomorrow and Yellow Jacket football Fri night it don't get any better than that.As Mr. Jim B. Satterfield used to say" boys if you are playing after thanksgiving you've had a mighty good year" Congrats to The Jackets and The Indians for a good season too bad it has to end for someone Fri.I love High School Football better than college ,or Pro. Simply because the boys put all their heart and soul into every game.Good luck to both teams Fri night.But I have to pull for my old alma mater GO JACKETS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you still ain't answered my question , how many quality wins ya'll got ? have ya'll bet any aaa or aa teams ? what about the defending champs ??

I do beleive our strenth of schedule was alot higher then TC's . We did beat 2 (aa) schools. Cumberland gap and rockwood. In the reagular season we beat h2o about as easy as TC did . I do think you have a good coach , same as we do. If you value anyone's opinion just ask him. I think he is a good enough coach to grade a team and I know he has seen film on us the same as we have on TC.

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Speak for your self concerning the urine contest, I'm just responding to the masses. Your right....we haven't beaten a soul. All of our opponents just flat laid over when they heard they were playing us. There isn't a single quality ball club on our schedule..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ! I looked on our strength of schedule and hmmm, it was higher than TC's?????? I suppose a victory against you might look good on our resume. You think? I'll just ignore the no respect comment....it seems typical. Glad to have another one aboard. Coach Lambert and his crew (and his fans) will do their best to earn it. He doesn't need to from me or any other Oneida follower......he already has!

Kazahueeeeeeee

That sign off is getting fun!

Just how will you feel about Oneida when they win this ballgame? Will you have a little respect for them or will you have plenty of excuses for the jackets?

THE INEEDA ENGINES have 2 chances to win this game

1. Cumberland River Floods and wipes us off the Map...1-100000000000000000000000000 chance

2. Them 97 Engines we killed, ghosts rise out of the Protected Indian Burial Ground and trip the Jackets.

AND I DON"T BELIEVE IN GHOSTS EITHER!! BOOOOO!!!!!

They beat the GreenandBlack Muffinkings TWICE! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey sis

I have a question for you all . Just how many teams did you all beat that ended up with a winning season? I hate to put it on here but I have had 3 people just today tell me that Oneida is a 21 point better team than TC. I myself haven't made this prediction but I do think Yall are going to have a long painful trip home friday night.