Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

Hey, Briscoe........you out there! I'm wondering if we're going to have to get remade28 and/or Champ out of a treestand! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I know they are too lazy to track it, if they were lucky enough to hit it. Hunters.....I don't know about that!

Kazahueeee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not saying that TC will win this game, that Oneida won't score, or any of that other stuff we've been readin' on here. I just want to point out that Tennessee's Number 1 ranked 1A team (before playing TC) had won 26 games in a row, scored 514 points, and averaged 46.73 points per game. They scored 6 ponts against TC.

The key question is, "How much better or worse is Oneida's offense that SP's offense"?

THE INEEDA ENGINES have 2 chances to win this game

1. Cumberland River Floods and wipes us off the Map...1-100000000000000000000000000 chance

2. Them 97 Engines we killed, ghosts rise out of the Protected Indian Burial Ground and trip the Jackets.

AND I DON"T BELIEVE IN GHOSTS EITHER!! BOOOOO!!!!!

I like this post . You may be coming around . Thats funny no matter who you are.

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Speak for your self concerning the urine contest, I'm just responding to the masses. Your right....we haven't beaten a soul. All of our opponents just flat laid over when they heard they were playing us. There isn't a single quality ball club on our schedule..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ! I looked on our strength of schedule and hmmm, it was higher than TC's?????? I suppose a victory against you might look good on our resume. You think? I'll just ignore the no respect comment....it seems typical. Glad to have another one aboard. Coach Lambert and his crew (and his fans) will do their best to earn it. He doesn't need to from me or any other Oneida follower......he already has!

Kazahueeeeeeee

That sign off is getting fun!

Kazzolerious, you are not supposed to be posting like that, you are supposed to be ATTACKING back. Get with it or get off it! Tell us how weak our schedule has been.

Let's see Chicken County(thats smith county for those not in the know) , The Commode Doors from FCS, We played with SP and SANK THERE PIRATESHIP, Watertown 2 times and our starters beat'em worse in 1 Half than ya'll starters did the whole game. BOTH TIMES!

Come on tell us about OUR WEAK schedule. I'd like to hear it.

I think the Engines is already having oil pressure problems, they might sling a rod before halftime against us. Puke oil everywhere in the second half. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am not saying that TC will win this game, that Oneida won't score, or any of that other stuff we've been readin' on here. I just want to point out that Tennessee's Number 1 ranked 1A team (before playing TC) had won 26 games in a row, scored 514 points, and averaged 46.73 points per game. They scored 6 ponts against TC.

The key question is, "How much better or worse is Oneida's offense that SP's offense"?

I'll tell it to you just like I see it . No one thought #2 was going to knock off #1 . If you will go back and look I posted on the TC - SP thread that SP was going to be upset. I even picked you guys to win it by 14 or more. I was a little off on the spread . Now here it is the way it is going to be . Oneida fans has tried to hold their composure because the Oneida coaches has tried to make us something . I can't help it anymore . I may not have any class or even pcc. but I'm telling you and your coach knows it . TC doesn't have a chance. #3 is going to beat #2 this week.

I didn't want slim to get his panties in a wad but I can't hold it in anymore. Everyone in this town is knows yall are beat.

Hey sis

I have a question for you all . Just how many teams did you all beat that ended up with a winning season? I hate to put it on here but I have had 3 people just today tell me that Oneida is a 21 point better team than TC. I myself haven't made this prediction but I do think Yall are going to have a long painful trip home friday night.

Just for the numbers Both TC and Onieda have played 5 teams each with a winning record thats not counting playing the same team twiced.

If Onida beats TC by 21 points I'll be convinced of the strengh of schedule garbage. but anyone who follows high shcool football can see Oneida has not yet this season played any team of this caliber. not to say they can't beat them but they better not compare this team to any experience they have had this season. THIS WILL BE A SMASH MOUTH GAME AND ONEIDA BETTER BE READY with more than just there mouth.

I'll tell it to you just like I see it . No one thought #2 was going to knock off #1 . If you will go back and look I posted on the TC - SP thread that SP was going to be upset. I even picked you guys to win it by 14 or more. I was a little off on the spread . Now here it is the way it is going to be . Oneida fans has tried to hold their composure because the Oneida coaches has tried to make us something . I can't help it anymore . I may not have any class or even pcc. but I'm telling you and your coach knows it . TC doesn't have a chance. #3 is going to beat #2 this week.

I didn't want slim to get his panties in a wad but I can't hold it in anymore. Everyone in this town is knows yall are beat.

I knew you had it in ya /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You got pcc and your down with o.p.p. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

you are the one tryin to find a pissin contest . i can't really say i have respect for oneida cause how many quality wins have ya'll had this year ?

well first of all you have to be kiddin me buddy! Do yo even watch high school football because to say that we havent had any quality wins this year is crazy. The question is how many quality wins have you all had besides last friday. I mean come on man that is just crazy.

Slim

I'm sorry sis , I hope I haven't shattered your dreams of becoming a hooters girl . I know you have it in you. You will make a good one someday.

I hope you reach your dreams of being a Salon Stylist instead of a scalper /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />