Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its sexy, makes me want to rub my hooters on ya head. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

There you go again . When it gets alittle late your hormones go to acting up.

I don't think I got anything else I want to say to you tonight. that is just plain sick.

But just for the sake of asking , Are you wearing the little orange short shorts .

hmm lets see how good yalls scheldule is....

Macon 1-9 (the team that they beat went 1-9)

Livingston 1-9 (the team they beat also went 1-9)

Watertown went 6-4 at the end of season (lost to oneida)

Smith County went 8-2 at end of season (also played 6 teams with losing records. 2 teams with records of 5-5 & 6-5)

Monterey 2-8 (beat teams that went 2-8 & 0-10)

Gordonsville 3-7

Clay Co. 7-4 ( beat TAFT, a team that went 3-7, a team that went 0-10, beat 2 teams that went 2-8, and team that went 3-7)

Mt. Juliet Christian Academy 2-8

Friendship Christian 10-2 (scheldule rank 49th played a crappy scheldule..actually almost idetical 2 yalls)

Red Boiling Springs 0-10 (hasn't won a game since 2001)

yeah real weak.

I have heard a lot of talk about schedule strength; let??™s look at the facts.

I analyzed TC??™s and Oneida??™s opponents with winning records (i.e., teams played by both teams that won more than 50% of their games). All teams played to date (including playoff games) were included in the analysis. The results/facts are provided below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both teams defeated one 2A Team with a Winning Record.

The team TC defeated is ranked 11 in 2A

The team OHS defeated is ranked 31 in 2A

Average 1A Rankings

Average ranking of teams with winning records defeated by TC is 9.

Average ranking of teams with winning records defeated by OHS is 20.25.

Average Number of Points Scored For and Against (for teams with winning records)

TC = 36/8

OHS = 31.57/9.86

These are the facts; you can draw your own conclusions about schedule strength and performance of both teams against teams that won over 50% of their games.

Note: The Sports Report Ranking System is the source of rankings used in the analysis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have heard a lot of talk about schedule strength; let??™s look at the facts.

I analyzed TC??™s and Oneida??™s opponents with winning records (i.e., teams played by both teams that won more than 50% of their games). All teams played to date (including playoff games) were included in the analysis. The results/facts are provided below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both teams defeated one 2A Team with a Winning Record.

The team TC defeated is ranked 11 in 2A

The team OHS defeated is ranked 31 in 2A

Average 1A Rankings

Average ranking of teams with winning records defeated by TC is 9.

Average ranking of teams with winning records defeated by OHS is 20.25.

Average Number of Points Scored For and Against (for teams with winning records)

TC = 36/8

OHS = 31.57/9.86

These are the facts; you can draw your own conclusions about schedule strength and performance of both teams against teams that won over 50% of their games.

Note: The Sports Report Ranking System is the source of rankings used in the analysis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN Oneida usually puts the 2nd n 3rd team after they have a game done (usually the 3rd or 4th quarter in most games)

also FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN AND HEARD Trousdale runs the score up on everyone even after the game is completely cealed.

FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN Oneida usually puts the 2nd n 3rd team after they have a game done (usually the 3rd or 4th quarter in most games)

also FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN AND HEARD Trousdale runs the score up on everyone even after the game is completely cealed.

I think you better check your sources. If you check the actual box scores you will see a lot of points scored the first half and lot fewer points scored in the second half for TC's games that were not close at the end of the first half. Just look at the examples below:

RBS 42-0 at half, final score was 59-6

Watertown (playoff) 42-0 at half, final score was 52-14

Silverdale 35-6 at half, final score was 49-6

Mount Juliet Christian School 59-6 at half, final score was 66-12

Clay County 45-8 at half, final score was 58-15

Gordonsville 35-0 at half, final score was 35-0

Monterey 28-3 at half, final score was 38-10

Think how bad the scores in all these games would have been if TC had tried to run up the score in the third and fourth quarters as you say you "HAVE SEEN AND HEARD". You must have seen some erroneous data, and whoever told you that TC runs up the score when when the game is sealed, apparently gave you bad information.

Again, we need to consider the FACTS, not hearsay, and not what makes our team look better even if it is not correct.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaawhhhh!!!! Did I hear some words about giving thanks and figure four leglocks? Could have been words from that long, blonde haired nature boy?!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Well, nature boy, psychological warfare will get you nothing!! You see, I'm the stinger. And I'm a 15 foot great white shark. I'm gonna eat you up and spit you out!!! WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhhhhhhhh!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

whooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I like shark big daddy. it taste like chicken or turkey or spam. I can't remember but the only reason you'd spit the nature boy out baby is 'cause you just can't handle the taste baby whoooooooooooo. ain't no psychological nothin dude. just happy turkeyday. whoooooooooo seven no brother you da man. tc is the man whoooooooooooo!!!! teams get last tune up before the dance tomorrow night whooooooooooooo. you can disect all the stats, all the who did what against who, but it all comes down to WHO WANTS IT MORE WHOOOOOOOO. both teams are good or they wouldn't be here. it's all desire baby whooooooooooo. how bad do you want it. it's go time baby. lunatic fringe whooooooooooo. go big orange

Well, it has been a long week here in SP. With football season over and Tennessee having just one more game left, football season is about over for this Pirate/Vol. I will have to say this thread has been fun to read all week. Now to the game...

TC has one of the best defenses I have seen in years. They shutdown a very good offense last week and thank goodness SP had a good defense this year or the game could have gotten ugly! I don't think this is the most talented team I have seen at TC, but I think their defense will shutdown Oneida's run game. Unless Oneida has a good passing game, I don't see this one being a game after halftime. I have heard that Oneida has a good defense as well, so they better step up and play well Friday night to have any chance of winning this game.

By the way, I think the best Trousdale teams I have seen are the 93 and 98 teams. I have heard some say that the 97 team was good, but we never got the chance to see them.....we took a beating at the Reservation in the mud that year! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

[/quote WERE YOU NUMBER 24?

to the tribal bretheren i wish them the best, this is the first time this week iv been on here since oneida beat us friday and i about pisssed my pants when i saw all the pages of posts............im hoping to travel to oneida again this friday and i will b cheering for region 2, no offence tc . i dont know much about trousdale co but they have to b good to have beat south pitt........i wish goodluck to coach lambert, i know him pretty well and he is a great guy and wish the best for him and his tribe...........never thought i would say this but go tribe!!!!!!!!! by the way oneida im the other defensive tackle for greenback along with td70, "im bear"

Bear, good to hear from 'ya. Hope you get to come up tomorrow, if the daily times are accurate Bunkie said he was gonna come, maybe y'all can car pool. Just wanted to tell you how proud of the 'kees we are this year, y'all played tough & carried yourselves with PCC, that's the way we like it 'round here & y'all seem to like it up your way as well. How's TD's knee feeling after the game, I know he tweeked it last Friday but came back. Hope everything turned out OK with it. Hope to see you Friday & just remember ORANGE & WHITE. I know after all those years of pairing Orange & Black old habits may die hard. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

whooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I like shark big daddy. it taste like chicken or turkey or spam. I can't remember but the only reason you'd spit the nature boy out baby is 'cause you just can't handle the taste baby whoooooooooooo. ain't no psychological nothin dude. just happy turkeyday. whoooooooooo seven no brother you da man. tc is the man whoooooooooooo!!!! teams get last tune up before the dance tomorrow night whooooooooooooo. you can disect all the stats, all the who did what against who, but it all comes down to WHO WANTS IT MORE WHOOOOOOOO. both teams are good or they wouldn't be here. it's all desire baby whooooooooooo. how bad do you want it. it's go time baby. lunatic fringe whooooooooooo. go big orange

Hey Flair,

Happy Turkey day to ya brother! You have to try grilled swordfish! Shark it too chewy!

Man, it's fun to compare scalps. But listen to the Nature Boy. It all comes down to Friday night, steping on the field. It don't matter what you did last week or last month to some other team. It's what you can do on the next play against THIS team that counts. One more day, baby! Then Indianmania will be running thru the hills and hollars!!!

Whew...I gotta go get some turkey. Best sports wisdom of all time...."To be the man...you gotta beat the man".

Hey Flair,

Happy Turkey day to ya brother! You have to try grilled swordfish! Shark it too chewy!

Man, it's fun to compare scalps. But listen to the Nature Boy. It all comes down to Friday night, steping on the field. It don't matter what you did last week or last month to some other team. It's what you can do on the next play against THIS team that counts. One more day, baby! Then Indianmania will be running thru the hills and hollars!!!

Whew...I gotta go get some turkey. Best sports wisdom of all time...."To be the man...you gotta beat the man".

whoooooooooo! back at ya brother!whoooooooooooo.