Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

Man, am I worn out. 3hr. drive back, got home 11:50pm. Whew!! Awesome game from both

sides. Both left it all on the field. Let no one tell you Reg. 2 / Oneida can't play ball. Can &

did. TC pulled away in the second half, but no one left the stadium early, for good reason.

Congrats to the Indians for an excellent season. There are scores of teams around the state

in all classifications, that would be thrilled at going 13-1. Keep your head high. No shame here.

Good to meet some of my fellow Coachters. Finally got to meet my old buddy Pujo & jaw with

him for a few. Crow, OHS Champ, & others that I didn't get a name. I really appreciate the

hospitality. Good folks in that neck of the woods. Certainly appreciate the support for next week.

Come & join us, we'll take all the help we can muster.

As for the "headset" incident, I can't see a real problem here, whether you're wearing a headset

or two, if they aren't working, or if both pressbox & sideline aren't using them at the same time,

even if they were working. The rule states if one side isn't working, the opposing side has to

remove, or turn them off. I'm not sure if any of the complainers on here actually know the exact

circumstances, or passing rumors. Either way, it's up to the officials & coaches to handle the

matter. This happens now & then at all levels, & is usually quickly corrected. Likely the case here.

As for the Jackets, another great job guys. You played your hearts out as well. Keep it up, it isn't

over yet. Coach Creasy & staff did a great job preparing for this game. Now you get to start

again, for the final round & the Gold ball. Make TC, Reg.4, & the East bracket proud.

GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!

BTW, if you really just have to know which is the better team, SP or Oneida, schedule a game

next week. Other than that, no way of knowing. Comparing scores, etc. won't get it. Apples

& oranges. Saw both play, couldn't say. on any given day. Likely be close.

I'm sure some of our genius pollsters will come up with something.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We take'em how we can get'em /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did you see that block on that punt return? OUCH!!

yeah i think everyone seen that block IN THE BACK shady /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> refs werent all that great for the semis you gotta agree with me there

Well, I'll tell what coach Cheaty did tonight. First play of the game, he calls the ref over....Headset out. So, Oneida has to put their head set away. Low and behold, we all look up in the press box at the end of the 1st quarter...and there is a TC coach with a headset on! You know, If you have to cheat to win....I mean really.

You can be proud of Coach Cheaty if you like...thats bush leage and classless and it brings dishonor to your program.

Trousdale County boys should be very proud. Man, tough bunch of kids. I think we played them too long toe to toe. Probably should have gone to our passing game quicker. TC had one fumble. Oneida had one interception and a really bad penalty that gave TC a first down.

That wing T is tough to stop. The one trap play where the back cross killed our D. I tip my hat to the boys. Good tough kids. TC's fans are awsome. Into the game, cheering all the time and the Band....Dang, flat out rocks.

The old ref should retire. He missed a few illegal procedure calls. Dude...pay attention. However, I take nothing away from the boys at TC. They simply made more plays and got the job done.

I dont have a problem with losing. The Indians did very well tonight. I will be pulling for TC next week. But Coach Cheaty pulling this swarmy, used car sales man stuff.....Dang, that really kinda ruined the night.

Cheat to win??? Are you kidding or being serious??? I think everyone there tonight witnessed a TC team take it to Oneida HANDS DOWN!!! Thats the easiest way to put it...Creasy is a Mastermind...I figured there would be haters on here after this game and looks like im right /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ...

yeah i think everyone seen that block IN THE BACK shady /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> refs werent all that great for the semis you gotta agree with me there

what block in the back? I didn't see no block in the back /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He got EARHOLED /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .

what block in the back? I didn't see no block in the back /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He got EARHOLED /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .

slim even you shady hind end can say that #14 for oneida got blocked IN THE BACK, come on! but man i had a great time at the game yall are some tought ball players hope you take it home next week, i think you will!

All I can say is WOW.This was a heck of a game and if you wasn't there you missed it!!!Congrats to TC and gl next week.To my boys,man we almost had it.Great effort out there tonight.Seniors, I am sure GONNA MISS ya /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> it's been great watching you all progress up to the level that you did.THANK YOU for what you have showed these underclassmen.You all have brought ONEIDA FOOTBALL BACK to where it belongs.Coaching staff, it was great watching you all as well.Excellent group of men /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> In my books, the best there is out there.

Grunt, nice meeting ya and being able to talk to ya.Gl next week /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Pujo I seen ya sporting around, but had my hands full /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> when I walked by ya!!!!

Thanks, Champ. Same here, really enjoyed our visit & talking to you. If you're ever in the

neighborhood, drop by & holler at me. Not hard to find anyone in TC. LOL

Your boys will be back in the thick of it again next year. As soon as ole Santa gets back home,

it's back to work.

Congrats to the Yellow Jackets on a great win tonight. I'll be the first to admit, Oneida was better than I thought they were going to be. I posted all week long that I thought it would be a close game, but I really thought we would win by a little wider margin. I never felt that we were in trouble at any point in the game, but (Indians) don't let anyone tell you that you didn't belong on that field tonight. You guys played a great game and left everything you had on the field. You have nothing to hold your head about. You represented your school, community, family, and yourselves with pride, class, and character.

The atmosphere was awesome tonight. You guys did an excellent job of hosting this game. We tried to warn you that we would bring a crowd. I wish I could have met some more of the posters from Oneida, but I did get a chance to talk to Batman21 and the infamous Pujo.

As far as the headsets go. I didn't even know what was going on, until I got home and read about it on here. Unless you were on the sidelines or officiating this game, how do you really know what was going on? Maybe ask Lambert and see what he has to say, before you get on here and bash someone's character. Kicking that last field goal, give me a break. But if you want to get on here and accuse us of being classless cheats... go ahead and get in line.

Indians.... I'll be pulling for you until we meet again. Best of luck. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S. The "Big Nachos de Frank" at El Rey were off the hook!!!

How many other teams have gotten safety's on you guys this year? One of your scores was on a wild punt return, too.

WHAT you guys gave up 10 points to lowly Macon County? That's embarrasing. Please tell me it was against the subs

Shocker0,

You want a medal for a safety, another medal for scoring 10 points, another medal for scorng more points than SP did against TC, and another medal for being ahead of TC at the end of the first quarter. Oh yeah, you want to say that Oneida is better than SP; I guess that would give you East Tennesse 1A bragging rights. You want all these consolation prizes, but there are none.

Just be happy that Oneida is one of the best 1A teams in Tennessee, and your coaches and players are a class act. Oneida is a great team; they're the only team that scored on TC in the first quarter, and I think someone said Coach Creasy said (after the game) that they were the best team TC had played all year. You don't need to prove anything else. You had a great year, a 13-1 record and making it to the semi-final playoffs ain't bad; it's almost as good as it gets.

I thought Oneida might quick kick on 3rd down instead of trying to get a 3rd and 16 , Could have turned the field and avoided a punt return for a td. Trousdale had a wall and a half in front of that kid. Had to be proud of the way Oneida responded. They could have easily quit and threw in the towel.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you, I mostly chatted with alot of Trousdales fans and former players. Very nice bunch of fellers.they do like their football. I don't blame them.

Pujo, there's a reason for that. We don't have anything else to do, other than counting the cars

that go by, and that doesnt take long! LOL

People from Oneida asked me a few questions about Trousdale during the week.I told them PCC would go both ways, Told them Trousdale would bring a slew of people and that noise would not be a factor. Just a great hardnosed bunch that plays the game the way the game should be played. Some teams I like and other ,not so much. These are 2 fine examples of Tenn Highschool football.