White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

Great season WH Blue Devils.

Enjoyed watching you this year. You should be proud of a great season.

Seniors have provided a ton of excitement for the fans for the past 6 years going back to middle school days.

Not a good season according to

QUOTE (RockHudson @ Nov 22 2008 - 10:14 AM)

Hey but at least ya boys got in a lil cheap shots so we know who the REAL men are!

Congrats on whatever you guys are pleased with, we still have our season to finish.

I say congratulations on a good season. You gave it a good shot, just too many turnovers. Nice kicking M. Gossett.

Good job E.S.(chokeonaloaf)!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOTAL YARDS 1ST HALF

WHITE HOUSE 237

KC 85.

THIS USUALLY CHANGES AFTER HALFTIME. WHITE HOUSE NEEDS TO START KNOCKING SOME HEADS AROUND AND GETTING A FEW TURNOVERS OF THEIR OWN.

Tale of 2 halves....

2nd half

WH 40 yards rushing & 4 first downs with no points allowed until the last second with desperation pass.

Catholic 285 yards

White House lost a tough one. White House came out good and KC couldnt stop them unless WH stopped themselves by turnovers. KC didnt kill WH like everyone predicted but i can live with a close loss. The game could have been diffrent if WH didnt have all the turnovers but thats football. All the KC fans will get on here "what about that butt-kicking we gave yall" totally not it. The game wasnt a blowout, hard faught game by both teams. Pretty much even match up. Best playoff game so far this year for both teams. KC is also going to get on here talking bout our 10 D1 players not showing up. Im just trying to call everything the KC fans are going to get on here and say so you wont hear anything new. Good game both teams

Turnovers make a big difference...all teams can say that.

dandy82, BDP_FAN, oldHASbeen59, BlueDevilPride, RockHudson, GreenbrierCat2, and bulldog one question you all stated after the game last week that station camp's coaching are unclassy bc of the late hits and thats a direct reflection on the coach's ability to coach will you say the same thing about the white house coaching staff? Lesson learned 15-18 year old kids will show their age sometimes when they are faced with tough situations they are kids! I by no means will say that a couple of plays will define a player much less a staff and a program.

dandy82, BDP_FAN, oldHASbeen59, BlueDevilPride, RockHudson, GreenbrierCat2, and bulldog one question you all stated after the game last week that station camp's coaching are unclassy bc of the late hits and thats a direct reflection on the coach's ability to coach will you say the same thing about the white house coaching staff? Lesson learned 15-18 year old kids will show their age sometimes when they are faced with tough situations they are kids! I by no means will say that a couple of plays will define a player much less a staff and a program.

Well said, the shoe is on the other foot.

Well said, the shoe is on the other foot.

Hey dueschbag how bout you go on another post like SC basketball or something. maybe you can beat us at that. The late hits were just good luck taps for next week. Id hate to see the score if SC made it this far, since you predicted KC to beat us anyway.

Go back and read it again. I never said ONE word about COACHES. I don't approve of any player taking swings on the field. Not even the Bobcats.