White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

Yall didnt hit hard enough.Typical SC fan trying to get on and bash a WH post.

Just following rockhudson from last week. Don't hate, just deal with it like I did last week. Ya'll had a good season. SC fans just hate to hear you trash talk everyone but can't take a little cross county ribbing. I'm hoping Boone is okay.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every WH fan so far has said good luck to KC in the Championship. Thats class. Well said dandy.

Hey dueschbag how bout you go on another post like SC basketball or something. maybe you can beat us at that. The late hits were just good luck taps for next week. Id hate to see the score if SC made it this far, since you predicted KC to beat us anyway.

It only took you 4 minutes to go Bi-Polar.

Just following rockhudson from last week. Don't hate, just deal with it like I did last week. Ya'll had a good season. SC fans just hate to hear you trash talk everyone but can't take a little cross county ribbing. I'm hoping Boone is okay.

I never said anything about SC last week. You can go back and check. I agree with you about a couple of plays dont define a players character. I never trashed talked anyone either. You can go back and check that to.

It only took you 4 minutes to go Bi-Polar.

I said good luck to KC. I never said anything about SC. Go back and read it.

Yall didnt hit hard enough.Typical SC fan trying to get on and bash a WH post.

I have no dog in this fight, SC got beat by White House twice this year which makes White House the better team. My question was to those specific coacht posters who said station camp has no class. Im asking them according to their logic will they judge their own staff the same way? I never said bash white house or white house football anything

I have no dog in this fight, SC got beat by White House twice this year which makes White House the better team. My question was to those specific coacht posters who said station camp has no class. Im asking them according to their logic will they judge their own staff the same way? I never said bash white house or white house football anything

Is this the same person? I thought I was talking to bison4. Go back and see if i said ANYTHING about SC coaches or players not having any class.......Dont waste your time because I never said it. Every player will loose their cool. Im sure if KC would have lost they would of probably dont the same thing. When you go that far you put alot of effort and emotion into every play. I can see how things like that happen. I never said SC had no class. This is getting off subject but once again, good luck KC in the championship. Graet season WH

Is this the same person? I thought I was talking to bison4. Go back and see if i said ANYTHING about SC coaches or players not having any class.......Dont waste your time because I never said it. Every player will loose their cool. Im sure if KC would have lost they would of probably dont the same thing. When you go that far you put alot of effort and emotion into every play. I can see how things like that happen. I never said SC had no class. This is getting off subject but once again, good luck KC in the championship. Graet season WH

WHalumni no you never did say anything about station camp you were not listed in the screen names I directed the question to. I never meant for you to be involved in this conversation. Im sure the majority of the people whos screen name I did ask the question to are in Knoxville so I will have to wait for their responses late tonight or early tomorrow.

I understand you didn't say anything about SC, just called me a name for doing what someone else did to me. No hard feelings I know how you feel. I'm proud we had two Sumner teams in the final eight. Like I said good job, and good luck KC. Irish fan now, pulling for gold.

WHalumni no you never did say anything about station camp you were not listed in the screen names I directed the question to. I never meant for you to be involved in this conversation. Im sure the majority of the people whos screen name I did ask the question to are in Knoxville so I will have to wait for their responses late tonight or early tomorrow.

I thought bison4 asked the question..But i understand now. Just didnt want the SC fans jumping on me for something I didnt say.

Sorry the direction has turned away from what was an excellent high school football game. Hats off to White House for a great game. I was very impressed with your team for about 47:58 until things got a little testy at the end. I don't know whether there were 10 D-1 football players in blue but there were certainly that many that can/could play on Saturdays somewhere. As others stated about 10 pages ago, Catholic makes very few mistakes and makes you pay if you do. This Catholic team just keeps on winning. Good luck Irish-one more to go!