Mitchell vs DL again.

Galilee

Hey coward, someone said that you're looking for me, HERE I Go ! Yeah you're right I told you in August that we will be there ! Now you rant and rave about the losses that Mitchell have, well let's break those down.

1st loss vs 5A powerhouse Whitehaven Whitehaven loss 2nd round playoffs

2nd Loss vs 4A Melrose Melrose loss tonight in the quarterfinals 3rd round

3rd loss vs 6A Daphne, Alabama Daphne loss in 1st round of playoffs

4th loss vs 4a power Fairley Fairley loss in 2nd round of playoffs

5th loss vs Sheffield Sheffield loss in 2nd round to Dyersburg

So the losses were against high caliber teams. You just have your candy azz in Nashville next Friday and be ready for DL to take a loss !

Vandy1 , I look forward to competing with fans like you. You exhibit class and showmanship without any trash talk. The game is on the field and in all cases the best team does not win ( Last year Mitchell vs David Lipscomb at John P. Freeman) ? Anybody can get beat on any given night. We will see you guys Friday night, have a great weekend !

First you get on here and call me names and then you speak of class...what an oxymoron. Calling me names right out of the gate won't do any good. The Bulldog has been here many times. I would say that I can run my mouth far beyond what you can put out there.

You're the guy that got on the Region 5-3a thread and talked garbage BEFORE the season about Mitchell being the best team in the state. Bub, My team got eliminated by a very good team but I have been on here ALL YEAR LONG.

Your team lost a few games and you were nowhere to be found. Yeah, you got beat by good teams but I doubt they were such high caliber since they have all been eliminated already.

You barely beat Dyersburg who played in an average region . The issue is that you have beat ZERO outstanding teams. This game is not going to be played in Memphis but on the road....care to mention any quality road wins over 200 miles that Mitchell has in Football????

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldog 69 you have a right to your way of thinking. Whatever the outcome I am proud of our team. Although I no longer lead the athletic program they are still my kids. To see where this program has progressed is amazing. In 2000 we were one of the worst programs in the state. We are now 1 of the top 10 programs in Memphis and top 20 in the state. I admire and respect the DL program. I was pulling for you all in the title game last year. I hope for a well plyed and injury free game on Fri. night.

Bulldog 69 you have a right to your way of thinking. Whatever the outcome I am proud of our team. Although I no longer lead the athletic program they are still my kids. To see where this program has progressed is amazing. In 2000 we were one of the worst programs in the state. We are now 1 of the top 10 programs in Memphis and top 20 in the state. I admire and respect the DL program. I was pulling for you all in the title game last year. I hope for a well plyed and injury free game on Fri. night.

Galilee, I don't think Bulldog is from DL. I think he is from Page, whoever that is...

First you get on here and call me names and then you speak of class...what an oxymoron. Calling me names right out of the gate won't do any good. The Bulldog has been here many times. I would say that I can run my mouth far beyond what you can put out there.

You're the guy that got on the Region 5-3a thread and talked garbage BEFORE the season about Mitchell being the best team in the state. Bub, My team got eliminated by a very good team but I have been on here ALL YEAR LONG.

Your team lost a few games and you were nowhere to be found. Yeah, you got beat by good teams but I doubt they were such high caliber since they have all been eliminated already.

You barely beat Dyersburg who played in an average region . The issue is that you have beat ZERO outstanding teams. This game is not going to be played in Memphis but on the road....care to mention any quality road wins over 200 miles that Mitchell has in Football????

Yeah I told you in August that I would be back, because you ran your mouth about the east Tennessee teams are this and that. I careless about how you will run your mouth. I prasy that you will be at the game this Fri. This will settle it once and for all. Mitchell IMO is the best team in the state in 3A and we will be out to prove it Friday. Hopefully, the refs will not be a factor as they were last year. I have read other threads about how the refs are biased towards DL. I experienced it last year in Memphis. Coach Cole made a few bad decisions in the loss last year to DL and the refs did their part to make 98% of the calls in favor of DL. If the refs remain neutral, it won't be close . If you remember Mitchell was winning 18 - 6 last year late in the 4th quarter and the yellow flags began flying like FedEx airplanes. Yeah, the final score was 20 - 18 with DL winning the game. I was upset because the players did everything right. They have not forgot as the article from The Commercial Appeal ( Mitchell blows it ) has been posted in the weightroom since May to remind them of the game. We will be focused, prepared, and ready for battle. I am going to change course and not engage in a messageboard verbal war, yeah I called bulldog a coward ( a little pun from the summer posts) however, I as well as the boys are focused on what is at hand Friday night. DL is going to have to bring thier A game for this one to compete !

Highschoolking: I am a DL Fan. Another question for Mitchell. Who is wearing the gold shoes this season?

Galilee: We look forward in having you and your boys coming up to Nashville. Since the 2002 Season we have watched your program grow with success and that is something people can be proud of. The Lipscomb program began to grow around the 1988 season. 1994 had the first State Championship and they returned to the game in 98 to lose to Milan. Ever since the 2002 season, the Mustangs goal each year was not only to win the Region but to win state Championships. You must build it and then sustain it. After this season, the sustaining will become more difficult with the move to compete with schools with far more athletes in a new district and classification. Hopefully, the lessons and methods of the past 20 years will help with the transition. We'll see you Friday night. For those interested Mitchell fans who are not as familiar with the Lipscomb program, you can check out The Mustangfanpage.

Vandy1 I now live in Pittsburgh and will not make the game. If we advance to the title game i will fly in Fri and leave Sat night. Thanks for the kind words. It was a struggle to get our program wherere it is today. I came to Mitchell in 1997 and our entire athletic program was sad. Being a Mitchell graduate I made every effort to get the community more involved with the program. I actually stole an idea from Tim Thompson at Melrose. Every Wed we would do a service project in the community wearing our Jerseys and the community started to support us. Bringing in Nathan Cole and Jerry Johnson as FB & BB coaches helped a lot. A young man by the name of Thaddeus Young started to hang around the church I pastor and I id not know he was a BB star in the 4th grade. He improved daily and our program began to take off. In 2001 we went into a brand new state of the art school and athletes started coming from everywhere. In 2002 we were staate runner ups and made the state in BB also. From then on we have been blessed.

Last Jan. I made a tough decision to pastor a church here in Pburg, my wifes home town. I miss the kids so much but I am so proud of them. The thing I am most proud of is the # of student that are now in college. That is what it is all about.

Yeah I told you in August that I would be back, because you ran your mouth about the east Tennessee teams are this and that. I careless about how you will run your mouth. I prasy that you will be at the game this Fri. This will settle it once and for all. Mitchell IMO is the best team in the state in 3A and we will be out to prove it Friday. Hopefully, the refs will not be a factor as they were last year. I have read other threads about how the refs are biased towards DL. I experienced it last year in Memphis. Coach Cole made a few bad decisions in the loss last year to DL and the refs did their part to make 98% of the calls in favor of DL. If the refs remain neutral, it won't be close . If you remember Mitchell was winning 18 - 6 last year late in the 4th quarter and the yellow flags began flying like FedEx airplanes. Yeah, the final score was 20 - 18 with DL winning the game. I was upset because the players did everything right. They have not forgot as the article from The Commercial Appeal ( Mitchell blows it ) has been posted in the weightroom since May to remind them of the game. We will be focused, prepared, and ready for battle. I am going to change course and not engage in a messageboard verbal war, yeah I called bulldog a coward ( a little pun from the summer posts) however, I as well as the boys are focused on what is at hand Friday night. DL is going to have to bring thier A game for this one to compete !

Listen to yourself....you seem to forget the ruthless beating you took on here back in August from several region 5-3a fans....because you kept referring to all the things Mitchell had done....most of it NON-FOOTBALL related of course. You admitted yourself you barged in our thread because you had no fans over there. Don't start with this name calling crap....you are in way over your head. I hope the rest of the Region 5-3a fans get on here and support our representative. You had a geography problem in August and you still do. I have never discussed EAST TN football. I live in MIDDLE TN...yes..MIDDLE TN..look at your map.....not west or east but in the MIDDLE. That is where your team is coming this week.

Remember you started all of this in August when you jumped on the region 5-3a thread and started yapping about Mitchell. You even left a connection thread to a Memphis newspaper article about your scholl that had something to do with girls basketball. You got your wish....now deal with it

Here it is Saturday and you already have started barking about the officials. Let's line that up as excuse #1 for losing this week. You are saying that DL needs to bring their A game. You got to be kidding. They are the state champs, they are playing at home...and you have the gall to tell them to bring their A game. They always bring their A game. Do you bring a different game because of the officials?...boo hoo...start your crying now. I really think that you guys are afraid to come over here and play

I am still waiting to hear about ONE ...yes....one single signature victory Mitchell football has had over a team after they have had a long road trip. Meanwhile, while you research that info, I will grow a long beard.

Do you really think if I show up it will make a difference?

The only thing I will do is to make sure the Mitchell bus is pointed in the right direction to get out of Dodge as soon as possible after they get beat.

Vandy1 I now live in Pittsburgh and will not make the game. If we advance to the title game i will fly in Fri and leave Sat night. Thanks for the kind words. It was a struggle to get our program wherere it is today. I came to Mitchell in 1997 and our entire athletic program was sad. Being a Mitchell graduate I made every effort to get the community more involved with the program. I actually stole an idea from Tim Thompson at Melrose. Every Wed we would do a service project in the community wearing our Jerseys and the community started to support us. Bringing in Nathan Cole and Jerry Johnson as FB & BB coaches helped a lot. A young man by the name of Thaddeus Young started to hang around the church I pastor and I id not know he was a BB star in the 4th grade. He improved daily and our program began to take off. In 2001 we went into a brand new state of the art school and athletes started coming from everywhere. In 2002 we were staate runner ups and made the state in BB also. From then on we have been blessed.

Last Jan. I made a tough decision to pastor a church here in Pburg, my wifes home town. I miss the kids so much but I am so proud of them. The thing I am most proud of is the # of student that are now in college. That is what it is all about.

Here's hoping you are on a Fri night flight /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good post...hope things are well in Pittsburg. Icy and some others pointed you out at state last year....regret I didn't get a chance to meet you.