Mitchell vs DL again.

Galilee

Hmmmm...well I've been called arrogant and addled brained so far and never said anything to those people. keep this up and I "might" get my feelings hurt.

Augielio.....I get under your skin every year....sorry...I notice you pick and choose who you call names. But that's all right....I understand......poor Dyersburg. Yeah, I get on here every year and ride whoever's coattails from MY region. I can't help it that all of yours have started basketball practice.

applet....I offered a ticket....now you want it brought to Pulaski.....and four tickets to boot...what's next?.... two night stay in the local Marriott and food provided.....what if I could arrange for you to ride the Mitchell bus home?

Since you changed the terms...here's mine....I buy four tickets...I bring them to Pulaski BUT before that happens, you agree to stop posting on Coacht forever. If you accept, post one message about where to drop off the tickets and then disappear.

Mitchell will have the speed and athletes.......but not the discipline. If DL gets out to a big lead the ball will be flying in the air and picks galore.....I only hope no passes are deflected by flying helmets.

DL will never be out of this game because Mitchell will have no ball control or clock management

Obviously, you are still stuck on The Mitchell's Offense from last year. You will be in for a huge suprise come Friday.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, perhaps I took your post more harshly than you meant. I'm have always pulled for public schools over private despite what the DL gang (and Bulldog) believe.

Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea what I stand for. This is so laughable I can hardly stand up.

As far as calling me names, that never bothers me, because it obviously shows that the other person has no intelligent means of countering what I say. Been called a lot of things, arrogant is a new one.....sticks and stones etc.

Sorry you can't take me up on the offer, I was afraid that in the long run, it was going to turn into a bailout package. We sure wouldn't have missed you.

Obviously, you are still stuck on The Mitchell's Offense from last year. You will be in for a huge suprise come Friday.

Dude, you never seem to amaze me! What on earth could have happened from last week to this week? You will have to score 50 points with that defense of yours to have a chance to win. This deep in the playoffs you have to have a strong defense....Mitchell does NOT.

My prediction based on scientific data gathered from various football minds says Mitchell has 4 turnovers and 75 yds in (well-earned) penalties. DL has trouble slowing you down but Mitchell self destructs. DL and Mitchell can both score quick. .....but DL will manage the clock better.

Score: DL 42- Mitchell 21....or 28 depending on how many picks the Mitchell QB throws up.

Look for a special defensive scheme to be used by DL for this game.

Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea what I stand for. This is so laughable I can hardly stand up.

As far as calling me names, that never bothers me, because it obviously shows that the other person has no intelligent means of countering what I say. Been called a lot of things, arrogant is a new one.....sticks and stones etc.

Sorry you can't take me up on the offer, I was afraid that in the long run, it was going to turn into a bailout package. We sure wouldn't have missed you.

Bull, you called me a traitor, because I want Mitchell to win. I just meant that I have always pulled for public over private just like you have always pulled for region 5. (since the time you were a bullpup). You bluster and talk a little rough but I can't help but think that under all that tough exterior is a nice guy.

Someone called you a traitor....it definitely was not me......but I did call you the FIRST traitor....not just A traitor. Since my offer was declined and you have made your decision, I would rather refrain from any further communication from you........there is nothing further to be gained from your dialog....thank you and have a good day.

This will be my last post in regard to you directly....please do likewise!!!!!!!1

Someone called you a traitor....it definitely was not me. Since my offer was declined and you have made your decision, I would rather refrain from any further communication from you........there is nothing further to be gained from your dialog....thank you and have a good day.

This will be my last post in regard to you directly....please do likewise!!!!!!!1

Ok fine then. just as long as I get the last words, and here they are: Go bite a wild hog in the behind!!!!!!!!!!!!Your friend, ahapplet

Wait just a minute. On November 24th, 2008 at 7:54 you said and I quote: "congratulations, you are the first traitor.." So either someone else is posting under bulldog 69, you can't remember for 24 hours what you post, or you lie. Which is it? Don't you dare answer directly; we have just now agreed not to communicate. This is my last post to you directly.....please do likewise. Hey don't bring my name up on any post either or my real bulldog (I really own a bulldog) will bite you in the behind. Just kidding he doesn't know who you really are, but Duke (my real bulldog) does not like you calling yourself bulldog. This is your last chance, buddy, I mean it, get off my back. You said that in the same post. Sorry to Mitchell for taking up space replying to the bullpup, but it is just so much fun. Again good luck to a fine football team from a public school. DL fans, if you REALLY want me to be quiet, then do not reply to this post.

I was wondering how long it would be for you to comment. Met several people from Dyersburg at a Harding University football game a few weeks ago and they said they knew you well. They were hoping to be able to travel to Nashville and watch Dyersburg play Lipscomb.

We appreciate all insight that you have shared over the past several years on teams coming out of West Tennessee. I noticed that you didn't pick a winner only that it was going to be a close game. People keep telling me that Mitchell lead for most of the game last year and that Lipscomb only got ahead in the closing minutes. Its funny, I don't recall Mitchell leading that much until very late in the game.

I was going to offer you a ticket and a spot in the Press box if you were. Tell everyone in Dyersburg that I said hello and looking forward coming down and seeing your new stadium when completed.

I suspect that Lipscomb will win due to turnovers and the Mitchell defensive lapses. Don't expect Mitchell to be throwing the ball around wildly and to gather a lot of interceptions. The coach has much better cont rol over Redman than over Torry last year. I will not be able to make the Lipscomb-Mitchell game (Thanksgiving commitments) but I will be at the finals in Murfreesboro. Hope to see you there and I always wish my fellow Huntingdonite McAdams good luck. Bet you the Lipscomb coaches are not taking Mitchell lightly by any means.

Ok fine then. just as long as I get the last words, and here they are: Go bite a wild hog in the behind!!!!!!!!!!!!Your friend, ahapplet

Wait just a minute. On November 24th, 2008 at 7:54 you said and I quote: "congratulations, you are the first traitor.." So either someone else is posting under bulldog 69, you can't remember for 24 hours what you post, or you lie. Which is it? Don't you dare answer directly; we have just now agreed not to communicate. This is my last post to you directly.....please do likewise. Hey don't bring my name up on any post either or my real bulldog (I really own a bulldog) will bite you in the behind. Just kidding he doesn't know who you really are, but Duke (my real bulldog) does not like you calling yourself bulldog. This is your last chance, buddy, I mean it, get off my back. You said that in the same post. Sorry to Mitchell for taking up space replying to the bullpup, but it is just so much fun. Again good luck to a fine football team from a public school. DL fans, if you REALLY want me to be quiet, then do not reply to this post.

You can't hide class.

Dude, you never seem to amaze me! What on earth could have happened from last week to this week? You will have to score 50 points with that defense of yours to have a chance to win. This deep in the playoffs you have to have a strong defense....Mitchell does NOT.

My prediction based on scientific data gathered from various football minds says Mitchell has 4 turnovers and 75 yds in (well-earned) penalties. DL has trouble slowing you down but Mitchell self destructs. DL and Mitchell can both score quick. .....but DL will manage the clock better.

Score: DL 42- Mitchell 21....or 28 depending on how many picks the Mitchell QB throws up.

Look for a special defensive scheme to be used by DL for this game.

Well I am not a fortune teller and I don't believe you to be either, if so you wouldn't make any money by the way you predicting what is going to happem. However, the game is on the field and we will see Friday night. Until then, take care !

Should Lipscomb fans plan on bringing some type of protective headgear to avoid being hit by Mitchell's thrown helmets, or do Mitchell's coach's plan on controlling their players this year?

The Mitchell kids were gentlemen after the game last week and during the game . . . no trash talking. Just played good football, beat us, shook hands and left. I'm sure if they are treated well by the hosts they will return the good manners.

One question: Does your Duke have a the ability to talk like the Duke in the Bush's Baked Beans commercials?

Follow up question to the first: If so, does your dog like to eat baked beans?

I sure hope it's alright that I replied to a post on a message board. I know I'm pushing my limits in society by doing so.