Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burroball- i would make a kind donation to yall's school, but i don't know if ya'll accept food stamps! Just got em in the mail today, and who knew that Barack Obama is on the cover of my food stamp card now?

LOL! I guess it's the thought that counts, right?

Next time we beat you bring your lawn chairs

RIGHT ON!

haha, well after 3 years, startin to think there's a semi-final curse! Just like the old redsox curse and the cubs 101 years of false hope!

I began thinking that after HHS lost to Maryville for the second consecutive year in the State Championship. I felt like the Utah Jazz. However, we won the State Championship the next year in 2003. Keep your head up. I mean, if Vanderbilt can have their first 6 win season in the last 26 years.....

I can't believe they kept putting him in. I mean his knee looked horrible. If my knee looked like that, I just would have sat down especially if I was going to the next level. Not worth it if he wants to play on Saturdays.

I began thinking that after HHS lost to Maryville for the second consecutive year in the State Championship. I felt like the Utah Jazz. However, we won the State Championship the next year in 2003. Keep your head up. I mean, if Vanderbilt can have their first 6 win season in the last 26 years.....

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Right on BurroBall! Still the Cubs have no chance. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Next time we beat you bring your lawn chairs

I'll stand all night if you would just clean that nasty so called bathrooms. Have a fund raiser to get that fixed first. Sorry about that I'm going to the hospital to get my shots after going in there. next time I'm going Deer hunting for those big rats I saw. GOOD LORD /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll stand all night if you would just clean that nasty so called bathrooms. Have a fund raiser to get that fixed first. Sorry about that I'm going to the hospital to get my shots after going in there. next time I'm going Deer hunting for those big rats I saw. GOOD LORD /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey.....you haven't seen the LEGENDARY HHS cockroaches.

I agree wholeheartedly....it is embarassing to have poor bathroom facilities for football games.