Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.....you haven't seen the LEGENDARY HHS cockroaches.

I agree wholeheartedly....it is embarassing to have poor bathroom facilities for football games.

Most of our fans had to ###### in the bushes. Someone said that yall had some Barney Fife shining a flashlight in the bushes to see if people were urinating. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

now those cockroaches are scary

HHS is the only place on earth where they are THAT big, I have decided.

Just joshing on the bathrooms. Great game and good luck next week.

I wasn't about the cockroaches though. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks, it will be another tough one for sure.

BurroBall.......Lane Kiffin's record next season if Tn coach? What if it was Chris Peterson?

Oooh...great question. I don't particularly think Kiffin is a bad hire, assuming he is indeed the hire. However, I do believe he is a big risk/big reward hire. Next year's record for UTK depends on what kind of recruiting class Kiffin can salvage and also how quickly the returning players buy into what he is selling. I'll say 7-5 or 8-4 next year under Kiffin. Anything better will be a welcome, but VERY big surprise to me.

Chris Peterson? I don't know much about him as a recruiter, but from what I have seen, it is practically impossible to doubt his coaching abilities. I think he would have been a fine hire for UTK. However, I think UTK's record would be roughly the same next year under Peterson as it would be Kiffin. Gotta recruit EXTREMELY well in a national sense at UTK in order to have major success in this day and age in the SEC.

West Coast+SEC=disaster! Frankly, if getting a big name coach at UT is because of $$$ then my favorite Dark Horse is Troy Calhoun. I mean, Air Force is doing GREAT! Plus, he is rather young.

That was sort of my thought process towards those folks who wanted Texas Tech HC Mike Leach...why not just hire June Jones (former Hawaii HC) away from SMU? He'll basically employ the same offensive strategy and won't command nearly as much money as Leach would. However, I will say it will be difficult for whoever is hired because they will be following Fulmer and will automatically be compared.

Plus, how hard is it to recruit at USC?

I would imagine not very hard, especially considering you are the pride of an entire conference and region of the country when it comes to football.