MCKENZIE @ JOBYRNS

Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

Some Teams Match-Up Well, And Others Do Not. Some Can Exploit Weaknesses And Others Can't. But To Specualte On Who's Better Or Who Coulda Done What To Whom Is Pure Speculation. When We Played South Pitt And Got Waxed, I Felt We We're Better Than What We Showed. But South Pitt Was On Top Of Thier Game That Day. Do I Think We Coulda Beat Em? Absolutely Not! But We We're better Than We Showed. And I'm Sure These Feelings Are Experienced By All Fans.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game is all about preparation and mentality. if jb has the big head at all or lets up just a little bit they will loose. if they overlook mckensie in even the smallest minute way they will loose. same thing goes for mckensie. this will be a game of mental state and preparation. it will be whichever team is better that night. on night jb might win by 30 and the next mckensie by 50. its all about mentality people. jb, keep playing above your heads and you will be okay. a sub par team can win a state championship if they play above their heads, and a good team is unstoppable if they play above their heads. keep it up jb. don't let up even a little bit. no big head please.

This is from Murphy's Fair:

In the bottom half here we are with another familiar face, McKenzie, surprising Union City and making another trip to the quarterfinals. Lake Co.??™s win over Gleason last week 42-40 was perhaps the night??™s most exciting game. However, I think Lake Co.??™s run ends here and McKenzie, which played for the 1A title last season, makes another semifinal appearance.

This is two quality programs playing for a chance to go to the 'boro. Hopefully it will be an injury free game and the best team Friday night will go to the 'boro.

Rebels keep playing with heart and you will continue to make us all proud of you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go REBELS !!!!

Mav, You Are Correct In Your Post. But The Other Night On T.V. High School Sports He Predicted That Lake Was The Most Athletic Team From The West And Would Play Cascade In The Semi's.

Well....I'm gonna pull a Murphy Fair....

I think McKenzie will win the game but Jo Byrns will win the game.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It's hard to lose a prediction when you do it like that.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well....I'm gonna pull a Murphy Fair....

I think McKenzie will win the game but Jo Byrns will win the game.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It's hard to lose a prediction when you do it like that.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

THAT WOULD DEPEND ON WHO GETS THE OPENING KICKOFF WOULDN'T IT/ /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

you are an idiot. i played with parks barker in college and even he says we were better. and he was the starting DE for UC in 05. putz.

Lol....That explains it all right there..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

He's a democrat...He was just trying to make you feel good.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And yeah you guys did play horrible....And my son goes to college with some of your former teammates and they say this Jo Byrns team is the worst team they have seen to get this far....He was at the Wayne County/JB play-off game with both WC and JB ex-players and they all said whoever wins the LC/McK game would be playing for a state championship because neither Cascade or JB was better than LC or McK....That's coming from your people,not me... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

They'll do it just like Union City went in and beat another undefeated Jo Byrns team in '05....Cause they are better....

Jo Byrns is at the point of their season where they usually lose...Just going by history, man...Nothing else... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And plus, I can talk smack with no worry of having to s u c k -up at the end of the game like Butchie and some of the other fine Rebel brethern will have to do in the slim chance they do lose.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You're welcome Butchie!!.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Glad to help,anytime.....

I sure hope you are right about its their time to lose...but it was like that for us last year and we pulled through, so dont count anyone out yet!!!

I sure hope you are right about its their time to lose...but it was like that for us last year and we pulled through, so dont count anyone out yet!!!

Your Rebels will do fine.....You have already been there and done that.....You have had to play on the road and beat three good football teams so going to Jo Byrns will not be a big deal....