MCKENZIE @ JOBYRNS

Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

Ahhhh just what were you doing at the gay bar??? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well Zone You Know From My Posts I'm Sorta Hap-Hazard. We Went Down To Memphis, to Booker T. Washington Field. It Was A First For Me. LOL And the Manassas Fans Really Stressed Be Careful Where You Park Because Of Vandals......LOL. So When I Found The Field. I Saw A Well Lit Parking Lot Right Accross Form the Field. LOL. And It Was Dang Near Empty! So I Thought, Hey This Is Really Close. I Will Be Able To Watch My Truck. nobody Will Bother It Here. When We Got Out Of The Truck, We Was Putting Our Coats On...LOL And These guys Outside The Building Where We Parked Started Cat Calling. I Brushed It Off As,... They Aint Talking to Us... Locked truck And Started Crossing Four Lane... And About Mid Lane One Of Them Whistles And Me And Duckman Turn Around Thinking.... Who Ya'll Whistling At... Then Duck Says Dang Butchie....That's A Gay Bar Parking Lot....LOL... I Asked Duck To Move My Truck... He Said Let Em Keep It...LOL And Then We Darted The Rest Of The Way To The Game. When We Came Out After The Game.... There Was A Note Taped To My Door Handle Inviting Us In For A Drink....We Broke The Sound Barrier Leaving That Lot....LOL. now That Was An Entrance For Sure...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Zone You Know From My Posts I'm Sorta Hap-Hazard. We Went Down To Memphis, to Booker T. Washington Field. It Was A First For Me. LOL And the Manassas Fans Really Stressed Be Careful Where You Park Because Of Vandals......LOL. So When I Found The Field. I Saw A Well Lit Parking Lot Right Accross Form the Field. LOL. And It Was Dang Near Empty! So I Thought, Hey This Is Really Close. I Will Be Able To Watch My Truck. nobody Will Bother It Here. When We Got Out Of The Truck, We Was Putting Our Coats On...LOL And These guys Outside The Building Where We Parked Started Cat Calling. I Brushed It Off As,... They Aint Talking to Us... Locked truck And Started Crossing Four Lane... And About Mid Lane One Of Them Whistles And Me And Duckman Turn Around Thinking.... Who Ya'll Whistling At... Then Duck Says Dang Butchie....That's A Gay Bar Parking Lot....LOL... I Asked Duck To Move My Truck... He Said Let Em Keep It...LOL And Then We Darted The Rest Of The Way To The Game. When We Came Out After The Game.... There Was A Note Taped To My Door Handle Inviting Us In For A Drink....We Broke The Sound Barrier Leaving That Lot....LOL. now That Was An Entrance For Sure...

I've heard it all now /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I've heard it all now /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

LOL, Your Giving Me Alot Of Credit For Making Up This Lengthy Excuse. But I Swear It's The truth... And That's My Story And I'm SSSsticking TTttooo It. LOL

LOL, Your Giving Me Alot Of Credit For Making Up This Lengthy Excuse. But I Swear It's The truth... And That's My Story And I'm SSSsticking TTttooo It. LOL

so butchie did u have the drink /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

FOLKS CHECK OUT SP-TC POSTS ...WE THOUGHT WE GET ON ..WE ARE FAIRLY CIVIL COMPARED TO THAT. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lol i was readin that wow some sore losser's over there /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

It's been so long, I think the pirates FORGOT how to lose. They are in shock.

I Would Tend To Agree. But All Teams Have Fans Of That Magnitude. It Just Shows How All Are Found Guilty Because Of The Few. And It Was A Long Ride For Them. And A Huge Emotional Crash. I'm Not Justifying The Rhetoric. Just Making Observations. The Fans Of South Pitt That I Chat With Are Not Guilty of This.