Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Go-Cart! It Seems We May Play Again Next Year Huh? But Maybe We Will Win This Time LOL.

We still won't see them. They are going to DII. The only private you will see other than your own is TCA next year. LOL.

Thanks for the directions, i thought you could wind around that river. Looks like Hooters hot wings tonight. LOL

We still won't see them. They are going to DII. The only private you will see other than your own is TCA next year. LOL.

Thanks for the directions, i thought you could wind around that river. Looks like Hooters hot wings tonight. LOL

Well Fudge On JCS. And Your Welcome On The Directions. You Putz.

Well it's The Semi-Finals. And Loser Goes Home, Winner Goes To Champ game.

Good Luck to all those who play to night and to those traveling to the game no matter how far you have to come. This will be close game, but this JB team has something special, they are a team. They want this for each other as much as they want this for theirself. Jo Byrns will go the the 'boro for the first time in school history wining 21-17

Good Luck to all those who play to night and to those traveling to the game no matter how far you have to come. This will be close game, but this JB team has something special, they are a team. They want this for each other as much as they want this for theirself. Jo Byrns will go the the 'boro for the first time in school history wining 21-17

I Have Been Following JB Football For Three Years Now. And Coming To 2 Or 3 Games A Year Since. I Wish Them The Best. And If They Win Then So Be It. I'll Be For Them In The Championship.