Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

I am glad that a person who has such ill feelings does not pull for Ooltewah. I have heard nothing but good things and respect out of the Ooltewah posters about this game.

Looking forward to a great game tomorrow night.

Go Owls!... It's our time to shine.

Heck that was nothing compared to how he feels about Smyrna. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He is NOT bashful about it either. All you have to do is ask, but be prepared for a page full. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

As to this game I will be frank and say I am pulling for Oakland. Don't know anyone in Chatt town, but I do know the Coaches at Oakland and consider them friends that did ALOT for my son when they were coaching at R'dale.

Go Oakland and win this one and you play in the BIG DANCE!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO OWLS

Go Pats !

Its gonna be a cold and long night for the loser of this game. To the Oakland seniors- Juat leave everything u have on the field tonight. All the game prep, film study,and weight room hrs come into place tonight. We have nothing to loose at this point. We are in someone elses house getting ready to tear it up. The pressure is on them to win at home in the semis.Everyone dont try to do everything bc no one player is going to win this game for us. Just make sure you take care of your assignment and everything else will take care of itself.

In the words of Larry The Cable Guy..

"Get Er' Done" /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />