DB v. MBA in week 0

Guest kingsportindian

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am very curious to see how mba will respond to their new coach. i believe they have the talent to be a good team, but will they be going in the right direction? guess we'll find out.

dom - thanks for the great coverage over the past year for my school. you are doing a great job, and keep on going. if you keep it up there will be no need for the sports page in the tennessean. i'm off to jersey today but i will be on coacht i'm sure to argue a bit more.

Posted by cypxbilly:

i am very curious to see how mba will respond to their new coach. i believe they have the talent to be a good team, but will they be going in the right direction? guess we'll find out.

dom - thanks for the great coverage over the past year for my school. you are doing a great job, and keep on going. if you keep it up there will be no need for the sports page in the tennessean. i'm off to jersey today but i will be on coacht i'm sure to argue a bit more.

Cypx, the pleasure was all mine, but thanks for the acknowledgment - it means alot. Good luck at Hun - keep that same attitude and big things will happen for you. Keep me updated...