2009 Soddy Daisy schedule

dorsey4heisman11

hey guys does anyone know next years schedule for us and who will be in our region?

Aug. 28 Hixson

Sept. 4 Ooltewah

Sept. 11 Red Bank

Sept. 18 Walker Valley

Sept. 25 East Ridge

Oct. 2 at Bradley Central

Oct. 9 open

Oct. 16 at McMinn County

Oct. 23 Rhea County

Oct. 30 at Cleveland

THE most retarded schedule ever

why should we play 3 rivalry games first 3 games

Aug. 28 Hixson

Sept. 4 Ooltewah

Sept. 11 Red Bank

Sept. 18 Walker Valley

Sept. 25 East Ridge

Oct. 9 open

Oct. 16 at McMinn County

Oct. 23 Rhea County

Oct. 30 at Cleveland

Uggg....Season tickets Anyone /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Aug. 28 Hixson

Sept. 4 Ooltewah

Sept. 11 Red Bank

Sept. 18 Walker Valley

Sept. 25 East Ridge

Oct. 9 open

Oct. 16 at McMinn County

Oct. 23 Rhea County

Oct. 30 at Cleveland

Don't you guys also play Science Hill in Week Zero?

Man if they do face science hill week 0 then that is a terrible first 4 games. could loose all all 4 of them. Need some wr to step up and replace the great ones we had this season.

You are correct, that is a terrible first four games. And good luck replacing Bubba Haney, he was the best receiver/defensive back I have seen play in the Chattanooga area since moving here 20 years ago. You guys have a good coach and I am sure your success this year will bring players back out who may have decided to hang it up. Looking forward to our new district or region and not having to travel so far to see our local teams play.

So now knowing the schedule how many games you think they will win next year? Also do you think they make the playoffs? Now this year suprised me. They looked alot better than i thought they would. I like that most of the big games are at home. I think if the line gets better then they will at the least make the playoffs.