LA at Harpeth for Thanksgiving classic

LA_Wildcats

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is LA playing in the tourny? And will they be anywhere near close games i dont want to go to another one like LA and PC i got bored fast Thoughts? comments ? BTW i met a guy at the game tonight that comes on here and reads these so if you read this it was nice talking to you. Go LA

Not 100% sure, but I believe LA will be playing Harpeth. Harpeth should have everybody back, and with a few games under their belts, it should be a good one.

It's not a tournament, just LA vs. Harpeth girls and boys. Don't know why it's called Thanksgiving Classic? Girls game starts at 7 I think. I'm betting they won't be as boring as last night's games!

11/29/2008 (Sat) Time TBA Opp. TBA Harpeth Thanksgiving Classic

Thats how the tssaa website has it listed so thats how i put it. When someone finds out for sure the time let me know i think im gonna go.

The Harpeth Thanksgiving Classic

Friday, Nov. 28th

Pearl Cohn vs Sycamore (G) 4:00

Clarksville NE vs Sycamore (/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> 5:30

Kenwood vs Harpeth (G) 7:00

Kenwood vs Harpeth (/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> 8:30

Saturday, Nov. 29th

Kenwood vs Sycamore (G) 4:00

Kenwood vs Sycamore (/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> 5:30

Livingston Acad vs Harpeth (G) 7:00

Livingston Acad vs Harpeth (/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> 8:30

Harpeth is young at several positions having graduated 7 seniors, 3 who signed scholarships. Harpeth will have Perry Horkins back who sat out the games against Northeast and Hendersonville. That'll help.

Maybe you don't understand that if you host it, you can call it whatever you want. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What it is is a chance for 2 games for those that sign up for the whole thing and one game if they don't. My guess is that LA's coach knew what he was getting when he agreed to play. TSSAA limits the total of games you can play in anyway, so tournaments aren't really in fashion as much anymore.

It's not a tournament, just LA vs. Harpeth girls and boys. Don't know why it's called Thanksgiving Classic? Girls game starts at 7 I think. I'm betting they won't be as boring as last night's games!

Sorry about this post. I got some bad or incomplete info I guess. Or maybe I just misunderstood. Hope I didn't offend anyone. I seem to be pretty good at that!