Oneida Boys Basketball

kazam37

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FALL SHORT OF WHAT,THEY WIN THIRD PLACE AND THEY FINISH WHERE THEY WERE SEEDED.THEY MOVE ON TO REGION AND NEW TOURNAMENT. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

yeah exactly where they will fall short of a championship AGAIN /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

THE REGION CHAMP WILL NOT BE FROM DIST. 4 EVEN THOUGH I WISH IT WAS. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Exactly! cause we all oneida dont have the talent to win there distric /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> t 4 region championship

Exactly! cause we all oneida dont have the talent to win there distric /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> t 4 region championship

Hey Outlaw 12. We all know you are a Scott High Fan. Why don't you stick to posting about your team. Don't think they're exactly on top of the world, are they? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Yeah and the highlanders have been playing in golden sneakers this year. Either way the team has turned around from where they were a few weeks back when so many people was lighting tourches and sharpening their pitch forks. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Hey Outlaw 12. We all know you are a Scott High Fan. Why don't you stick to posting about your team. Don't think they're exactly on top of the world, are they? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey just goin by the facts i never said anything about Scott on here. All i said was oneida would fall short and as i predicted they did. i can have my opinion too. I just dont see how runnin back can run his mouth about school when oneida falls 20 to wartburg when wartburg is havin a down year from last year. when oneida returns alot of starter that seen a lot of playing time last year.

Hey just goin by the facts i never said anything about Scott on here. All i said was oneida would fall short and as i predicted they did. i can have my opinion too. I just dont see how runnin back can run his mouth about school when oneida falls 20 to wartburg when wartburg is havin a down year from last year. when oneida returns alot of starter that seen a lot of playing time last year.

couldnt have said it better myself ...does anyone know who oneida plays in the region yet?