Cannon county football

BigPun

Hey I didn't notice your post till late in the season and after the season had ended... So if your not

bartsch your not. But there are some coincidences where it appear your were Bartsch.... but like I said who cares if you are or if you aren't........... some other poster think you are???? This is all in fun, but it seems the coaches whom choose to cruise the post of coach T definitely need to grow some thicker skin. The majority of the people on here are bored or like me don't enjoy today's TV selection. so with that said I bid you farewell for now and look forward to your future comments.....

PS I will have wildcat5 look into the conversation, the young lad seems to be fimiliar with Cannon County posters maybe he can help me determine who you are????

Let's just all agree that Owntheedge is a supporter of Coach Bartsch. With that being said, let's also all agree that PatriotSpy is forgetting that the rest of us really doesn't care who is who other than-Who is PatriotSpy?!!! It sounds like you definitely love CC football (any other sports?). It also appears to me that unlike me, you have coached football before. On top of that, I do not buy at all your dropping hints as you are on the road in hotels, etc., just like noone should have bought your Cannonwire business you were "supposedly" gonna do during the football season. I love CC football as well, because I love CC. Do you love CC as a whole, or do you just love the football because that is what you post on? Some posts you make are while CC bball is on the road playing a game. So, you can't be that close to bball, but your post about Coach D makes you seem you are. Just having some fun trying to figure you out-just remember it will surface one day. One more Q-any idea who Wildcat is, and why are you to so chummy? I would hope it is because you both support Bartsch. I appreciate your support of CC.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did this coach Berninger win two state titles, two national titles at? Because he must have been an assistant because I saw his defense a couple of times and they were not that good.

O i forgot that being first or second in the region isn't very good. you must not have watched very many games, which explains why you are a carter fan and not a cannon fan.

Back to Back State Titles at Landmark Christian. 2 National titles with Scottsboro Christian Academy.

The new defense should be pretty great this year. Basic four four defense with no blitzing. I mean heck it did a great job on the Junior Varsity Level for many years. Right Owntheedge?

As for Coach Berninger, How can you say his defense didn't look that great? He held a high powered Westmoreland team to just fourteen points. And would have held them to seven if owntheedge would have listened and kept the saftey over to help out instead of telling him to play the slant for god knows why.

Let's talk about the responsiblity as a coach. Is it not to inspire young people? Isn't it to build a a kid into a man? Isn't it to be more than just a football coach? Be a role model? A leader?

Owntheedge, can you really say you did that this year? Can you sleep well at night knowing good and well that you did all you could for these young men?

Or did you degrade more than anything? Did you ever tell a kid he just wasn't good enough to play for you? What is that kid going to remember about his Senior year football season. Was it beating upperman at home? Was it the heart break of the westmoreland loss? No he is going to remember what a joke of a coach he had. A coach that told him that he wasn't good enough.

Good Luck to your Junior Varsity mentality of a Defense.

Whoa Whoa Whoa my friend, Barscht is no Jayvee coach.....he is a FRESHMAN coach....that one step below jayvee and one above middle skool ahahahahahahahahahah

There was no roughness to it. I ain't Bartsch. That was the statement. Period. If you would notice the times when I posted during the season sometimes I posted here during team workouts and practices. The person saying I am Bartsch was simply put up to that by the ex D coach.

I believe that this is Bartsch......who else uses a communist word like "micro managing"?ha ha I know that he also has a labtop he always has and could possibly have WiFi but am not sure. And the ex-D coach didn't put me up to this as I am sure he hasn't put anybody up to it because he is not that type of man. You shouldn't go around telling the kids he quit and walked out on them. Stop trying to say that this isn't you and face the facts, you got rid of him because you were afraid he may take your job.......and he still may.

Are you kidding me? Some middle school teams could beat these two teams, especially the Scottsboro Christian Academy.

Well you i guess you have just succeeded in reinforcing how great a coach Berninger is for him to win titiles at programs like that....well that is if you knew what you were talking about.

But as for next season......Cannon does have some promising talent but also will have a small line. With the blocking system used by OwnTheEdge...oops.....I mean Bartsch.....it would not matter if their line was D1 status or pee wee size, people are coming through. There will be decent speed in the backfield and #34 will be the work horse with his power and speed combination. If the coach is smart he will move him to fullback and have #4 and #24 or #8 at halfback with #12 throwing to #7 I believe his number is.

Let's just all agree that Owntheedge is a supporter of Coach Bartsch. With that being said, let's also all agree that PatriotSpy is forgetting that the rest of us really doesn't care who is who other than-Who is PatriotSpy?!!! It sounds like you definitely love CC football (any other sports?). It also appears to me that unlike me, you have coached football before. On top of that, I do not buy at all your dropping hints as you are on the road in hotels, etc., just like noone should have bought your Cannonwire business you were "supposedly" gonna do during the football season. I love CC football as well, because I love CC. Do you love CC as a whole, or do you just love the football because that is what you post on? Some posts you make are while CC bball is on the road playing a game. So, you can't be that close to bball, but your post about Coach D makes you seem you are. Just having some fun trying to figure you out-just remember it will surface one day. One more Q-any idea who Wildcat is, and why are you to so chummy? I would hope it is because you both support Bartsch. I appreciate your support of CC.

Why can't everyone just get behind Coach Bartsch? He is trying to get his on system at Cannon Co. and like it or not he can choose his on staff. Coach Beringer is eveidently gone, move on and support the coach and not dwell on the past the sooner people support and not complain the sooner Cannon Co. will field a consistent competitive team.

Why can't everyone just get behind Coach Bartsch? He is trying to get his on system at Cannon Co. and like it or not he can choose his on staff. Coach Beringer is eveidently gone, move on and support the coach and not dwell on the past the sooner people support and not complain the sooner Cannon Co. will field a consistent competitive team.

Well said. Support the program and its coach or destroy it like you all have been doing for years. That is pretty much the decision to be made by people in Cannon County. I supported this program from afar this past year, but I doubt I will have little to do with it next year. I can see why the last coach left town for another job! Small town must equal small minds. At least the people on this thread are proving that statement. Hopefully those on here are not representative of Woodbury as a whole.

But it seems I was the only fan that noticed

It seems you were the only one who thought that was an intentional insult, or noticed, or cared. Plenty of teams meet on the field after the game, would it really have made that much of a difference at the 40 yard line or at the 30? This was not Terrell Owens dancing on the Dallas Cowboy star at Texas Stadium, when he was with the 49ers.

Why can't everyone just get behind Coach Bartsch? He is trying to get his on system at Cannon Co. and like it or not he can choose his on staff. Coach Beringer is evidently gone, move on and support the coach and not dwell on the past the sooner people support and not complain the sooner Cannon Co. will field a consistent competitive team.

I am with you "cuz", there was alot of this same BS last last year when barger left , parents and supportors divided, GET OVER IT!!!! Get behind your coach and team . This type of behavior is common , (not just a Woodbury thing),when you have a coaching change,just ask some of the Oakland and Riverdale parents and players, if you don't have any thing positive to say (or post ) DON'T SAY ANYTHING !!!