Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

no , shes poking fun at i put Marion on the last game instead of Milan , my mistake

my point is , it picked the winner correct in all those games right?

exactly /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No it did not....Henry County lost to 6 point dog Hillsboro! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This week Massey says that Maryville and Hillsboro are going to tie at 23! That would really be a shocker to see a tie in a championship game!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa is actually a first half team, we just had to actually play in the second last time. Most teams are never that close to us. I think Milan will hang in. I know that you all "could" beat Alcoa, but I am also confident that Alcoa will not play that bad and Milan won't have the perfect game needed. I wanted Milan to beat Goodpasture, I am tired of seeing reruns of the title game every year. But if you all play like you did against Westview it will be a long night. A real long night. Good luck and stay hungry for crow, would you like yours baked, fried, raw, BBQ, with ranch and celery. It is your call.

With ranch and celery for me. How about you?

No it did not....Henry County lost to 6 point dog Hillsboro! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This week Massey says that Maryville and Hillsboro are going to tie at 23! That would really be a shocker to see a tie in a championship game!

actually massey says

Henry Co. 26

Hillsboro 30

which means it picked the right winner there too /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just want to remind everyone, Milan and Alcoa fans, if you're planning on going to the game, buy your ticket at your respective school. Reason: Tickets are $10. Whatever the schools sell, they get to keep half, meaning $5. If you buy your ticket at the game....neither school gets ANY of the money. Which means TSSAA pockets that extra $5.

For the Milan folks, I'll be making an appearance at that high school on Thursday, so if you need I can meet anyone and get your $$ and return with the tickets. (especially if you work past 3:30).

Let's just try to keep as much money as we can to our schools!!!