Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

See, here's the funny thing:

We come up with stats and facts, and Milan can only say, "Oh yeah? well, we're gonna win!" HILARIOUS!!

Now should Milan actually show up and beat Alcoa, it would truly be an upset. But, remember this, Milan fans:

Life goes on...ask Goodpasture, they know!

(And yes, if Alcoa should happen to lose, I will be one of the first ones on here congratulating Milan.)

"If you're not first, you're last."

Anyway, it's a done deal: Esteban the dog on WBIR just picked Alcoa the most likely to win the state championship out of Alcoa, Maryville, and Catholic! And, he wasn't picky about it, either; ate the whole thing and is looking for more! I need to go get that dog!

You people are finally coming around I posted it weeks ago that they might have the most ignorant fan base in the state and it appears once again I am correct.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah. that made a lot of sense. There was dog food in the bowls, not crap.

whew, that one went right over your head. you and smartestpersonalive have got to be partners. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You people are finally coming around I posted it weeks ago that they might have the most ignorant fan base in the state and it appears once again I am correct.

sure is funny that a few selected alcoa posters can get under the skin of milan fans and think it's all in good fun but when the shoes on the other foot ya'll get all defensive. oooooooooo!!! my job i was hired to do is complete. mission accomplished. THEDAWG44 OUT. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

remember forrest aka thesmartestpersonalive, "stupid is stupid does" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well i've read all these posts and have chimed in myself a couple of times. if you noticed i did give a lot of props to alcoa. i guess i must have been in awe of you guys and had a total brainfart because i wasn't giving any props to my dawgs. so here goes. milan should be the #1 team in 2a because they are the better team because outside of maryville, alcoa played a CUPCAKE SCHEDULE WITH LOT'S OF SWIRLY ICING. alcoa will not know what hit them, which way is up, which way is down or which sideline to stumble to after they have been popped in the mouth by the force known as THE MILAN BULLDOGS. the dawgs clearly are and will be the better team at the boro frday night. they will ground and pound you on offense and mash and smash you on defense. it will be like playing maryville x 5. alcoa has been on the mountain long enough and the oxygen is thin up there so the dawgs will tote some up to ya, strap it around your face, tie a string to your butt's and fly you like kite's clean off alcoa mountain which after friday night will be known as BULLDOG PEAK. MILAN BY 17 OR MORE. BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not the smartestpersonalive or a statistics guru or a ric flair fan. i'm a football fan. so you alcoa fans can take your silver ball home and write a story about. better yet. you can bend over and kiss your own butt's and make it a love story. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HOW'S THAT FOR BRAGGIN, LITTLE EAST TENNESSEE WHIRLWINDS? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let's take a look at the cupcake schedule. For one the playoffs. Milan opponents record in the playoffs were 25-21. Your opponents in the playoffs had a 55% winning percentage. WOW! Let's take a look at Alcoa opponents for the playoffs. They were 33-13 for a 71% winning percentage. Looks like in the playoffs it wasn't even close. This whole post is a joke. Your going to be really dissappointed come friday.

sure is funny that a few selected alcoa posters can get under the skin of milan fans and think it's all in good fun but when the shoes on the other foot ya'll get all defensive. oooooooooo!!! my job i was hired to do is complete. mission accomplished. THEDAWG44 OUT. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

remember forrest aka thesmartestpersonalive, "stupid is stupid does" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who is defensive I simply made the point that I had previously posted that Milan fans are ignorant of the caliber of football team Alcoa is. So can you explain to us what we were defensive about with the exception of a jab you took at the mentally handicapped? I have enjoyed your posts and find them for the most part humorous, largely because of the simple minded vernacular with which you post, but none the less I chuckle at your foolhardiness.

Who is defensive I simply made the point that I had previously posted that Milan fans are ignorant of the caliber of football team Alcoa is. So can you explain to us what we were defensive about with the exception of a jab you took at the mentally handicapped? I have enjoyed your posts and find them for the most part humorous, largely because of the simple minded vernacular with which you post, but none the less I chuckle at your foolhardiness.

You still picking Alcoa by 30 and if so what is your basis for that prediction. I want an answer other than Alcoa is just the better team. Like why are they better than Milan? Break it down for me position by position.

You still picking Alcoa by 30 and if so what is your basis for that prediction. I want an answer other than Alcoa is just the better team. Like why are they better than Milan? Break it down for me position by position.

I dont have time right now but check back around ten o'clock and I will post an answer and it will be spectacular.

due to the fact that my mommy has caught me posting on coach-t and what she calls a chat room. i won't be able to raz you guys any more. due to the fact she's afraid one of you alcoa fans will try to send me a PM(IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> so i'll be a gettin a head start on them thar collard greens cornbread and pinto beans with a little hog jaw on the side. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> see ya'll at the game. i'm really gonna miss our conversations. alcoa fans are a hoot. NOT!!!

GO DAWGS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Husker is back and ready to speak the truth. I can not wait for the game to start. You may see me in the good ole Husker hat decked out in camo. Hopefully it will be a good game and Milan will knock the 4 time defending champs. Look for the underclassmen to really play big for Milan!!! Gilbert will shine at 7:00 p.m. 20+ carries for 150 yards 3 tds. Look for little Vanny to step up and be a big time receiver. Cant wait to see the Acloa and Milan speed on the field WOW!!!

Husker says Milan 42-28!!!