Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

We have beaten Maryville since the last time Milan made it to the ship.

So now the shoe is on the other hand.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I'm proud to say that in Milan..we wear our shoes on our FEET

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yada yada yada......Do you guys ever quit bragging on yourselves?

I have a feeling that 24 hours from now you are going to have a sick feeling in your stomach and it's not going to be your lunch or supper.....it is going to be the realization that you guys are beatable and that you are going to lose to another 2A team and that you can no longer brag about that! You will however still be able to talk about your 9 gold balls but not the 10th...not this year anyway! Alcoa will not shut down Milan's offense and they will not score at will on Milan's defense. I have watched you guys for 3 years at the boro and on film this year, you are going down to the Mighty Dawgs from Milan!!

24-14 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You guys hardly made it past Westview the second time around, and you think you are gonna stop THE MIGHTY ALCOA GODS OF 2A

I have a feeling that 24 hours from now you are going to have a sick feeling in your stomach and it's not going to be your lunch or supper.....it is going to be the realization that you guys are beatable and that you are going to lose to another 2A team and that you can no longer brag about that! You will however still be able to talk about your 9 gold balls but not the 10th...not this year anyway! Alcoa will not shut down Milan's offense and they will not score at will on Milan's defense. I have watched you guys for 3 years at the boro and on film this year, you are going down to the Mighty Dawgs from Milan!!

24-14 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i Agree they are way over rated and very Beatable. they have the bragging rights coming in but they wont be the ones leaving with them, it will bet the MIGHTY DAWGS that take them. The legacy is over for alcoa, seniors enjoy your three rings cuz there wont be a fourth. it will be on the fingers of a BULLDOG!!!

ok , im gonna go back to " the past" for just a second because some of you may see this as invalid but i find a point in it , unless all the teams have drastically reconstructed or decstructed this year.........for the past two meetings between the teams, Alcoa has outscored Goodpasture 66-6, the past two mettings between MIlan and Goodpasture Milan has outscored GP 49-41 and also , this is present time , You all allowed more points in your USJ game in regular season than we did in our ENTIRE REGULAR SEASON!

YOur not understanding the Defense we got

Week 10 halftime Milan 42 Westview 0. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Week 12

Milan 17 Westview 14

What happened to Milan (insert excuses here). Did Westview get that much better in 2 weeks?

remember this milan boys, it's not the biggest dog in the fight that wins,it's the dog with the biggest fight in them that wins! GO GET EM DAWGS,YOU CAN WIN !!

i can't even count how many times i saw this on the alcoa-marion board, and we all know how that turned out! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />