Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

As a matter of fact I operate my motor vehicle in a superb fashion.

i'm guessing you also stick toothpicks in your cheeseballs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

good ? anybody know i dont

the guy that owns lee's chicken next door bought it and closed it down because pappy's was taking his buisness. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm guessing you also stick toothpicks in your cheeseballs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

not a big cheeseball fan but I do like those cubed cheeses with tooth picks in them so that they are more convienent to grab. But what obscure point are you trying to make because I am not following this line of questioning.

not a big cheeseball fan but I do like those cubed cheeses with tooth picks in them so that they are more convienent to grab. But what obscure point are you trying to make because I am not following this line of questioning.

i just proved your not the smartestpersonalive. otherwise you would know whaT obscure point i'm making. you have just been outed RAINMAN. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Convenient you mean "Oh wonderous smartest person alive" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ...yeah right

for all you alcoa fans. i'll be sitting on your side of the field, cheering loudly for my dawgs. oh yeah i'll also be passing collared greens and brown beans gas just to remind ya'll that at least one strong wind showed up at the stadium. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here's some stats that may be of some interest:

According to Massey's Ratings:

Alcoa Schedule("The difficulty of each team's schedule is measured in the Sched column. Factors include the quality of each opponent, the opponent's Massey Rating and an adjustment for homefield advantage."): 98

Offense(A team's Offense power rating essentially measures the ability to score points"): 19

Defense ("reflects the ability to prevent its opponent from scoring."): 11

Power ("Power is a better measure of potential based on schedule, offense and defense, and is less concerned with wins and losses."): 11

Milan Schedule: 169 Offense: 22 Defense: 88 Power: 48

These are the state ratings.

So, who's got the cupcake schedule????

Hope everybody has a safe drive to the 'Boro tomorrow!!

for all you alcoa fans. i'll be sitting on your side of the field, cheering loudly for my dawgs. oh yeah i'll also be passing collared greens and brown beans gas just to remind ya'll that at least one strong wind showed up at the stadium. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like you're gonna get blown out of the stadium! Better go light on those beans! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i just proved your not the smartestpersonalive. otherwise you would know whaT obscure point i'm making. you have just been outed RAINMAN. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You proved nothing I simply asked a question (that you did not answer) because that is how one gains knowledge. Being thesmartestpersonalive does not by any stretch mean I am all knowing it simply means I know more than all when comparing cumulative intellect. As for Rainman comment, are your really going to make light of a serious brain development disorder such as Autism, I have no problem with you mocking me but don??™t use the mentally impaired as your tool of choice.

Here's some stats that may be of some interest:

According to Massey's Ratings:

Alcoa Schedule: 98 Offense: 19 Defense: 11 Power: 11

Milan Schedule: 169 Offense: 22 Defense: 88 Power: 48

These are the state ratings.

So, who's got the cupcake schedule????

Hope everybody has a safe drive to the 'Boro tomorrow!!

Looks like you're gonna get blown out of the stadium! Better go light on those beans! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

here's a fact. milan wins. alcoa get's second place. if it makes you feel better ya'll will be first losers. thought i heard a tornado a comin. naw it's just a the wind gettin knoced out of alcoa. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See, here's the funny thing:

We come up with stats and facts, and Milan can only say, "Oh yeah? well, we're gonna win!" HILARIOUS!!

Now should Milan actually show up and beat Alcoa, it would truly be an upset. But, remember this, Milan fans:

Life goes on...ask Goodpasture, they know!

(And yes, if Alcoa should happen to lose, I will be one of the first ones on here congratulating Milan.)

"If you're not first, you're last."

Anyway, it's a done deal: Esteban the dog on WBIR just picked Alcoa the most likely to win the state championship out of Alcoa, Maryville, and Catholic! And, he wasn't picky about it, either; ate the whole thing and is looking for more! I need to go get that dog!

You proved nothing I simply asked a question (that you did not answer) because that is how one gains knowledge. Being thesmartestpersonalive does not by any stretch mean I am all knowing it simply means I know more than all when comparing cumulative intellect. As for Rainman comment, are your really going to make light of a serious brain development disorder such as Autism, I have no problem with you mocking me but don??™t use the mentally impaired as your tool of choice.

your second sentence really deserves a golf clap(can you hear me now) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> as for your third sentence LIGHTEN UP(see bcspotrsfan union tonado damage) and finally i have no problem mocking you either and i'll bring hammer and nails as my tool of choice. whatever it takes bubba. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THANK YOU FOLKS, I'LL BE HERE ALL NIGHT LONG AND GO DAWGS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

See, here's the funny thing:

We come up with stats and facts, and Milan can only say, "Oh yeah? well, we're gonna win!" HILARIOUS!!

Now should Milan actually show up and beat Alcoa, it would truly be an upset. But, remember this, Milan fans:

Life goes on...ask Goodpasture, they know!

(And yes, if Alcoa should happen to lose, I will be one of the first ones on here congratulating Milan.)

"If you're not first, you're last."

Anyway, it's a done deal: Esteban the dog on WBIR just picked Alcoa the most likely to win the state championship out of Alcoa, Maryville, and Catholic! And, he wasn't picky about it, either; ate the whole thing and is looking for more! I need to go get that dog!

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A DOG (other than a milan bulldog) EATS IT'S OWN CRAP. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />