Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love getting on here and reading 16 and 17 year old kids talk about real football. Its hilarious.

Alcoa talks about how weak West Tennessee Football is. Then they bring up the past couple years. If you want to bring it up, lets bring it up. Milan hasn't gotten beat 55-0 in the playoffs in the last 8 years. You got spanked by a Lipscomb team, that then went and played Huntingdon and it was like 40 point win by Huntingdon. Weak?

Were were you in 2001? 2002? 2003?

Milan 98

Milan 99

2000 Alcoa

2001 Alcoa was slaw, Goodpasture dominated

2002 Even slawer, David Lipscomb dominated

2003 Got raped by David Lipscomb

2004 you won ..best game ive seen in a while by both teams. Could have gone either way

2005 you won

2006 you won

2007 you won the Cobb era is over.

2008 ?

You haven't been OUTRIGHT dominant but for 3 years. Lets get real. All good things come to an end.

You can reply all you want. You aren't the "team to beat" in this state. You never will be until you beat Maryville. Maryville had less talent than you this year and you still lost. You had Cobb for three years and still couldn't win. NOT ONCE!...Don't get on here and think everyone looks up to Alcoa. You aren't even the champions of your own county. Yes, I know Maryville is legit but you will be forever known in your lifespan for winning those championships but never beating Maryville.

NOBODY on ALCOAS ROSTER will outrun Milan on a big play. Sam Thompson this, Sam Thompson that...J.W. Williams or T. Peoples will be on him like white on rice. Believe dat!

All this "Too Hype"...thats funny. Who has yall "Too Hype" up there? Mr. Mack from the 8-6-5? Goodness.

Where ya from foo? 8-6-5?...One hit wonder.

We'll show you "Too Hype" and raise you "Bring the Wood". I heard Yo Gotti has ties with a player from Milan and he says North Memphis will get Milan hype before the game Tomm. Night.

We have a chance to win 6 out of the last nine state championships. 5 in a row and you want to write this crap. You sir have no respect for the F5. Less than 24 hours before go time. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Notice the words "since then" in my post. You 16 years old too?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> IF i was 16, do you think i could have went to that game. Oh yea forgot BA killed Milan before they played us that year and the year after. Look it up.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Where was you at in 01, 04,05,06,& 07? Glad Milan could join the party this year. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We have a chance to win 6 out of the last nine state championships. 5 in a row and you want to write this crap. You sir have no respect for the F5. Less than 24 hours before go time. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I got an F5/Alcoa's Dreams all in one package...My toilet. I can flush it all day and see a twister go down the drain.

Do us all a favor..grab your cane, walk yourself to your bathroom and flush. That's the only tiny twister you'll see this whole weekend.

And you lost.... in front of 21,500.

Yes sir you are right and Milan got beat a lot worse by BA that year than Alcoa. BA was ranked 12 in the nation that year and had like a 50 game win streak. We won in 89' against BA and guess who they beat again to get there. YEP MILAN. Boy you must be an idiot or dumb OR even dumber /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> IF i was 16, do you think i could have went to that game. Oh yea forgot BA killed Milan before they played us that year and the year after. Look it up.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Where was you at in 01, 04,05,06,& 07? Glad Milan could join the party this year. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Where were you in 98,99,01,02,03?

Its irrelevant. 2008 is the only one up for grabs.

Where were you in 98,99,01,02,03?

Its irrelevant. 2008 is the only one up for grabs.

You only won 2 in that era. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Every year I posted, we took home GOLD. That's the only thing that matters. Nobody remembers who was second. Here's a little tid bit, ALCOA has played for 10 championship and has won 9 of them. Pretty good percentage, with the only loss coming to the great BRENTWOOD ACADEMY team in 88' that killed Milan. 10 out of 11 after Friday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />