Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Boys! It's time for this "brat" to say my final goodbyes before heading to the 'Boro.

I'll be there, clad in my purple no less, with my group of 10 following close behind.

Fun fact, Milan received 1000 tickets for tonights game. They were completely sold out by lunch Wednesday. I suspect a LARGE sea of purple tonight. I think that alone will shock some Alcoa fans.

So finally...in the words of my father, (who happens to be none other than the infamous Boneman)

TURN THEM DAWGS LOOSE!!!

*bark, bark, bark, bark*

Well Boys! It's time for this "brat" to say my final goodbyes before heading to the 'Boro.

I'll be there, clad in my purple no less, with my group of 10 following close behind.

Fun fact, Milan received 1000 tickets for tonights game. They were completely sold out by lunch Wednesday. I suspect a LARGE sea of purple tonight. I think that alone will shock some Alcoa fans.

So finally...in the words of my father, (who happens to be none other than the infamous Boneman)

TURN THEM DAWGS LOOSE!!!

*bark, bark, bark, bark*

interesting wonder how many is gonna have to pay at the door bark, bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark, bark,bark, bark, bark, bark

Alcoa's defensive and offensive line did a great job against us. The left side of that O-line is really impressive.

#89, Mr. Football, better keep an eye on him. They do not throw him the ball much but usually when they do it is very productive. People worry so much about the other athletes they throw at you and forget about the big man. You better know where he is, especially from the 30 in. I was wondering Alcoa fans, how is his shoulder? Did he just have a stinger against us or is it really hurt?

I think they had a couple of others on the injured list before we played and I thought a few was banged up after our game last week.

#2 is a load. The guy is probably not the fastest kid they have but he packs a wallop. Very tough to bring down.

#8 has good touch on the ball. Loves to throw the "rainbow" and let those receivers just run to the ball. Not a Randall Cobb but is a good QB in his own right. Does not try to win the game himself and will not turn the ball over.

I would have to say though #3 is the best athlete on the field. He can go the distance anytime he touches the ball. I think he scorched us on a post pattern and tried again later and we intercepted the pass. They love to throw the screen to him cause one person can not tackle him by themselves.

I don't think there is a better coach in 2A Coach Rankin. He has proven himself to be the best at Smith County, Riverdale and now Alcoa. To be the best you have to beat the best. We had our chance and didn't get it done. Now Milan you get your chance.

Good luck you will probably need it!

He only has 17 TD's, i guess we just dont get him the ball enough

Good Luck to both teams on a safe trip to the Boro. BC, I don't think CAK will be the number four team in the State in the final poll though. I don't see how thay play you guys so close, especially this year, we beat them 28 -7(Loudon) and they scored late, late......... Rockwood played them tough.... I just don't get it. But anyways..

Anyway, that isn't too important, we(Loudon) hope to be ranked in the final 10 in the state, but all that matters tonight, is Alcoa being #1. Bring home number 5 in a row and represent Region 2 well as normal.

Good Luck to both teams on a safe trip to the Boro. BC, I don't think CAK will be the number four team in the State in the final poll though. I don't see how thay play you guys so close, especially this year, we beat them 28 -7(Loudon) and they scored late, late......... Rockwood played them tough.... I just don't get it. But anyways..

Anyway, that isn't too important, we(Loudon) hope to be ranked in the final 10 in the state, but all that matters tonight, is Alcoa being #1. Bring home number 5 in a row and represent Region 2 well as normal.

very classy post korn

Thanks for the support korn!

The match-up that I'm really looking for tonight is when Mr. Robinson breaks free and some of these highly vaunted Milan defenders such as Williamson and Coleman are in his path. That might be quite a collision.