franklin vs oakland

ftballkicker

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing i can think of is there might have been 1 second left on the clock at the end of the game. but the refs left the field.

All these polls and rankings are somebodys opinion. I deal with the facts. The FACTS say Oakland was the better team. Period!!!!!

All this other crap comes off as crying!!!!!!

Congrats to both teams on a great game!!!!

ok where were they from??????????????????????????????????????????????

they could be from anywhere. most are regular people that work a regular job. they could be from clarksville, winchester, cookeville or anywhere.

All these polls and rankings are somebodys opinion. I deal with the facts. The FACTS say Oakland was the better team. Period!!!!!

All this other crap comes off as crying!!!!!!

Congrats to both teams on a great game!!!!

dito my friend

You need to read the post dude...Totally tongue in cheek...I'm making fun of people who think that, and I'm totally not mad that Oakland won. They were the better team. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a huge Oakland fan. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

o0 snap

my bad dude

go oakland

wish i was still on the team

Hey thats what happens in the game of Football...That is why we all love it...We all can look back on ANY game (exceptTitans`vs`Lions on Turkey Day) and say ..we shouldve, couldve, etc...Did the BEST team win? ON THAT DAY >>YES!!! same with any other game....

Congratulations Oakland on a job well done...

Franklin ....Let's tighten up the chinstraps, lace the cleats...and hit the weight room....

Hey, I'm a Riverdale guy from decades ago ( never lost to Oakland Thank you!!), but this all comes off as crying!!! It drives me crazy.

When the clock hits Zero it is over, I just check the paper again and Oakland won. That is the FACTS!!!

i asked a question,didn't say anything bad either way,so what was crying?