franklin vs oakland

ftballkicker

do u seriously think oakland has enough money to pay off refs?...

almost all of the schools funds have been cut in half even footballs and we have money to pay refs?..

completely not true your ignorant for thinking that and mad that we won

You need to read the post dude...Totally tongue in cheek...I'm making fun of people who think that, and I'm totally not mad that Oakland won. They were the better team. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a huge Oakland fan. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the nice posts, especially wiseguy. I am really proud of the team, esp the seniors. They are a real special group of kids who stepped it up. I wasn't really needed this season to do the rah rah routine as they had things covered.

Sam Bass and Anthoney Amey have been my favorites for a couple of yrs now. It will be sad to see them graduate and I hope their days of playing aren't over. If I could make my own team and could pick any two players from the team, they would be my choices hands down. Athletic, capable, and team players......also helps that they can play as well on both sides of the ball!!

You need to read the post dude...Totally tongue in cheek...I'm making fun of people who think that, and I'm totally not mad that Oakland won. They were the better team. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a huge Oakland fan. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes, he is telling the truth.... he supports OHS, and is most appreciated. But we both know there was a really bad call against CC this year in our game. I can admit it was an awful call and it went our way in a close game. Thank goodness it was at their place so no one can claim we paid that ref off. hhahahahahaha. We had a bad call last yr too that ejected one of our players and one of theirs....the tape showed how bad the call was and both players were able to take the field the next week. Just seems like something is going to happen everytime we play you guys!

Championship game was between Franklin & Brentwood in round three. This game at MTSU is a mere formality for Franklin to play it out the rest of the way.

as always, you rich white kids got it shoved down your throat. three years in a row. you guys are soft and play like girls. go home and grow up. maybe you can come back next year. but i doubt it.

as always, you rich white kids got it shoved down your throat. three years in a row. you guys are soft and play like girls. go home and grow up. maybe you can come back next year. but i doubt it.

No call to go there...... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Oakland has total respect for Franklin and all schools in WilCo.

The game is played on the field. The comments about referees being bought off and other teams being better are just inappropriate. I have heard that opinions are like armpits, everyone has one, but many of them stink. The Oakland/Franklin game was a classic and should be remembered as one. It was the case of an irresistable object (Franklin's high-scoring offense) vs an immovable object (Tim McAdoo, Derek Barrett and the "O" defensive line). Franklin should be commended for scoring near the end to make it a tie game. But it was the "ugly" Oakland offense that won the game. This offense had about 200 yards rushing even before "the Drive." If you saw the game, you saw an Oakland team put everyone together (two tight ends, full house backfield) and dared Franklin to try to stop the run. They then marched it over 70 yards with a little over 7 minutes on the clock. Fancy offenses bring in a lot of publicity (but unfortunately turnovers also), but a dominating line can control a high school game. Give Oakland credit for their final drive. It was clearly a championship caliber drive. They are clearly the best team in 2008 because they won it on the field!

Yes, he is telling the truth.... he supports OHS, and is most appreciated. But we both know there was a really bad call against CC this year in our game. I can admit it was an awful call and it went our way in a close game. Thank goodness it was at their place so no one can claim we paid that ref off. hhahahahahaha. We had a bad call last yr too that ejected one of our players and one of theirs....the tape showed how bad the call was and both players were able to take the field the next week. Just seems like something is going to happen everytime we play you guys!

Quess ya'll got enough of us for a while....O'land's not on the schedule next year. I'm sure gonna miss 5A football.....not sure I'm ever goin' to like the new system. Oakland CAN say it won the last legit state title game. 8 Champions is watering it down too much for me, but the MONEY PEOPLE will love it. I won't say the org. name as they prob. have a contract out on me already. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I highly doubt that if Oakland played in the same region that Franklin did, that they would be in the championship game. Just saying.

we definatley love our indoor practice facility and our huge sign to run out of.... wait we dont have 'em

not everyone in wil co is rich

and I'm trying to stay classy, but that was a low blow

ANYWAYS like i said earlier congradulations to Oakland

Franklin, I LOVE YOU GUYS!

ok i know if your an Oakland fan you would say they was the best team. I am here to tell you if Oakland and Franklin played again, Franklin will win. Who ever scored last was the team who was going to win that game. It shouldn't have been that close. There is many flukes that happened that Oakland didn't even cause/ If you don't believe me, believe unapproved website.com or any other website that shows rankings in the state.

Top 3 in Tennessee

1. Memphis University

2. Franklin

3. Oakland