Dyersburg 73 Greenfield 70

volfan007

The Greenfield girls played another great game, and had a chance to win this one all the way to the end. They played a very large, 2A school; and we could have been on the winning side. Dyersburg was as hot as a firecracker from 3 point land. It was like they couldnt miss....otherwise, the Lady Jackets would have taken this one.

And, dont forget...we still didnt have one of our starting guards..due to injury.

I have a really good feeling about this team. It could be very good by tourney time. It's a very young team, and we dont have all of our players yet.

JW,

Dyersburg was hot from 3 point land. They couldnt miss. And, we have a young team. We also have a starting guard...one of our best ball handlers hurt. She'll be out another week, or two. So, all in all....it was a good game for the Lady Jackets.

DHS also have their senior center out for a few more weeks..... DHS has a very young team playing in a very very tough district.....just give this team some time by next year or two we may be talking Murfreesboro..... Greenfield you have a excellent team also but most of DHS player's were playing middle school basketball last year

DHS also have their senior center out for a few more weeks..... DHS has a very young team playing in a very very tough district.....just give this team some time by next year or two we may be talking Murfreesboro..... Greenfield you have a excellent team also but most of DHS player's were playing middle school basketball last year

They may be young but not sure about being in the Boro..Are you talking about the girls that played at the middle school last year?

Murfreesboro talk may be a little premature don't you think??...D'Burg is 3-0 but appearantly didn't count their HOC game loss to Humboldt..They have barely beaten two 1A teams and beat a Munford team that I saw get blown out 81-48 at Obion Central by only four points.....Munford was pretty weak...

Murfreesboro talk may be a little premature don't you think??...D'Burg is 3-0 but appearantly didn't count their HOC game loss to Humboldt..They have barely beaten two 1A teams and beat a Munford team that I saw get blown out 81-48 at Obion Central by only four points.....Munford was pretty weak...

I don't think I said this year which would include 09.... I am speaking in the terms of 2010 or 2011 when the sophomore who are playing vital roles now will be seniors and the freshmen will be Jr......... Don't underestimate them.... they are very talented and there may be a upset or two this year ......

Humboldt when was the last time you beat DHS....? Yep, just like I thought not even you can remember so enjoy your victory if you want to be us this might be your best chance.....

ar

I don't think I said this year which would include 09.... I am speaking in the terms of 2010 or 2011 when the sophomore who are playing vital roles now will be seniors and the freshmen will be Jr......... Don't underestimate them.... they are very talented and there may be a upset or two this year ......

Humboldt when was the last time you beat DHS....? Yep, just like I thought not even you can remember so enjoy your victory if you want to be us this might be your best chance.....

ar

That last line should be " if you want to beat us this season might be your best chance, otherwise enjoy your victory because for YOU they will be few and far between.

ar

I didn't say this year either....

I'm just saying it will be tough because Gibson County, Westview and Obion Central will all be real good in 09-10 and all three have young players that will be good beyond next year....Don't forget we are adding Haywood, Covington and Ripley into the district as well next year.....Nobody is underestimating the Lady Trojans...