All Region 4 3A

zongy1211

The specific awards are voted on by each head coach in the region. For example, region mvp. The other names are selected individually by each team. I believe that each team is given a specific number based on position they finish in the region which their staff puts on the all region team that is not voted on. White House 6, Station Camp 5, Dekalb 4, on down the line.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like most white house fans you speak with no knowledge when you post. boone apparently didnt win enough battles in that game because his team lost and got the football ran down their throats in the process. i would rather have hood any day than boone. brunetti, halstead, williams, trapp, cook, and hollinsworth as a collective group voted that boone was not an elite player from within their own region. the all-region team does not lie!

How much time did all those you mention spend on the sidelines? Do you even know? You obviosly didn't watch the game cuz boone wasn't lined up against him! Most of the boys on our line play both sides of the ball coming out only for special teams! Yeah, think how we'd cram it down YOUR THROATS if they had a chance to catch their breath and stay fresh! I know for a fact that at the end of the game the player lined up against Hood was still shoving it down his throat and ready keep playing!! Three of those from White House on the All-Region team were counted on to stay in the game, ALL GAME, AND THEY DID!! AND DID THEIR JOBS! SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIE-HOLE AND STICK TO WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW. BTW since when is winning by one TD ramming down our throats?! All the points in 1st half we gave to Catholic.

How much time did all those you mention spend on the sidelines? Do you even know? You obviosly didn't watch the game cuz boone wasn't lined up against him! Most of the boys on our line play both sides of the ball coming out only for special teams! Yeah, think how we'd cram it down YOUR THROATS if they had a chance to catch their breath and stay fresh! I know for a fact that at the end of the game the player lined up against Hood was still shoving it down his throat and ready keep playing!! Three of those from White House on the All-Region team were counted on to stay in the game, ALL GAME, AND THEY DID!! AND DID THEIR JOBS! SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIE-HOLE AND STICK TO WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW. BTW since when is winning by one TD ramming down our throats?! All the points in 1st half we gave to Catholic.

I think Old Jock needs to call a Waaahhhhmbulance!

Couple things i wanna throw out in the open. One. Hood does play both sides of the ball. TE is a side position, but he plays it almost every down. Defense is his forte. More than three people from Catholic played every down.

Hood (TE, DE), Howanitz (RB, CB), Tyler Williamson (QB, S) Will Coulter (DE, OL) Zack Cooper (DL, OL) Spencer Mackle (WR, S). And all of these boys played both sides of the ball, almost every down, and obviously did their jobs. AND most of them play special teams too.

Catholic really won by 2 TDs. White House had a TD with like three seconds left off some hail mary play that nobody even cared about because catholic had won by that point anyway. Oh and yes. You did give Catholic most of their points in the first half. But thats because Catholic forced i think three? maybe four? turnovers. Notice how its only WH fans who are saying Boone beat Hood in the trenches. Come on. Give me a break. It just didn't happen. Both boys played hard. Call me the mediator but I'll say its a tie.

There are different levels of D1. The BCS and the FCS. Formerly D1A and D1AA. To be able to play in either level is a compliment to the player, coach and team where they came from. Ziegler can definetly play FCS if not BCS. He will put on size and he already has good speed. I wouldn't be surprised if 10-15 boys in this region alone go D1 next year.

Somebody add on to this list. I just did a quick mental check about who could go D1. (counting 1-AA as D1 btw.)

Christian Reed-obviously already will go D1. Great kicker/punter.

Blaine Boone-yes, he's a whole lotta big, and maybe not extremely fast, but with size like that how could he not go D1? At least a 1-AA school will take the kid. I'm surprised he's not already committed.

Matthew Gossett-Not quite sure who he's been talkin to in terms of recruiting. But at the very least he'll be 1AA. If not small D1. Not quite top ten on a national scale but i would put him in top 25 at least

Demarrius and Demarqus Payne-Are these boys brothers? Probably a dumb question. Both could go 1AA. Not sure about the higher levels.

I know thats not everybody. I haven't seen everybody in the region play. But its definitely a lot.

Oh yeah and the fibula is fine. I'll be back full mid-January. And thanks.

Somebody add on to this list. I just did a quick mental check about who could go D1. (counting 1-AA as D1 btw.)

Christian Reed-obviously already will go D1. Great kicker/punter.

Blaine Boone-yes, he's a whole lotta big, and maybe not extremely fast, but with size like that how could he not go D1? At least a 1-AA school will take the kid. I'm surprised he's not already committed.

Matthew Gossett-Not quite sure who he's been talkin to in terms of recruiting. But at the very least he'll be 1AA. If not small D1. Not quite top ten on a national scale but i would put him in top 25 at least

Demarrius and Demarqus Payne-Are these boys brothers? Probably a dumb question. Both could go 1AA. Not sure about the higher levels.

I know thats not everybody. I haven't seen everybody in the region play. But its definitely a lot.

Oh yeah and the fibula is fine. I'll be back full mid-January. And thanks.

Gossett definitely has a big time leg. The Payne boys are to small and slow. They could walk on at Tennessee Wesleyan or somewhere like that. Yoy do not see 5'3 corners in college.