Oneida in 09

remade28

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida made a good run this year, and are losing alot of big men up front and a leader at Qb. They have alot to live up to after this season but i dont expect anything less than a run for the gold again. What do you guys think?

I think it's still a little early to start this topic just yet. Let's get through the mandatory 3 week off period, move a little iron, & then see how things go.

I think it's still a little early to start this topic just yet. Let's get through the mandatory 3 week off period, move a little iron, & then see how things go.

No it is never to early, they be in the wait room tommarow if they could. As I watched the players come off the feild you could see the fire in the eyes of the jr.'s . the Big men up front will be fine, with Smith Carson Davis, Miller, Terry and the 2 Marcum's. I think they will be fine up fount with seasoning. It hard to replace the senior and the leadership, but they must move on and so must we.

No it is never to early, they be in the wait room tommarow if they could. As I watched the players come off the feild you could see the fire in the eyes of the jr.'s . the Big men up front will be fine, with Smith Carson Davis, Miller, Terry and the 2 Marcum's. I think they will be fine up fount with seasoning. It hard to replace the senior and the leadership, but they must move on and so must we.

Oneida has every thing to look forward to. They have nothing to be ashamed of. I saw a good team play a full 4 quarters the way football is to be played. Hope next year yall will not fall short on your goals. Good Luck from everyone in Trousdale County

Oneida has a fine junior class that will step into the leadership roll in the 2008-2009 season. That along with several other returning players and a great coaching staff will have them in the run for another Region title and hopefully a run at the gold ball. Oneida Middle School is coming off a State Championship and several players from that team will be nice additions to the Indian squad. Time will tell.

Any idea about oneidas schedule for next year? what teams have they picked up since they move up to 2a

Not sure about the whole schedule but the first 2 games are both away. 1st @ Gatt. Pitt. & the 2nd @ Dekalb Co., also heard they kept Greenback for '09 & '10. All of these are hear say but came from a pretty reliable source.

Cleatless I didn't say it was to early to start the prep. for next season, but I think it's still a little early to judge how well the team will do next season. I know prep. will begin as soon as TSSAA allows. As far as next year 15-0, 0-10, or anything in between I hope I'm exactly where I was this season watching these young men grow & get better everyday.

This is all of the schedule I have figured out. Coach May told me the first 2 & saw the other 2 on there schedules. But Coach May did say the other 2 non-district games was Cumberland Gap & Greenback

Week 00 @ Gat-Pittman

Week 01 @ DeKalb Co.

Week 02 Wartburg

Week 03

Week 04

Week 05

Week 06

Week 07

Week 08 Oliver Springs

Week 09

Week 10

This is all of the schedule I have figured out. Coach May told me the first 2 & saw the other 2 on there schedules. But Coach May did say the other 2 non-district games was Cumberland Gap & Greenback

Week 00 @ Gat-Pittman

Week 01 @ DeKalb Co.

Week 02 Wartburg

Week 03

Week 04

Week 05

Week 06

Week 07

Week 08 Oliver Springs

Week 09

Week 10

should be an interesting year