Oneida in 09

remade28

By the way:

Ric - Whhhhhhooooo, Brother!

Champ - Spot on dude! If you need a good back-up driver....? Medium Rare.

Smash - See a dentist for those two missing front teeth....

Cleatless - get some new footwear or remain cleatless forever....

S-limp - Pimp or Pimple, you're a hoot!

Pujo - Look forward to more Bulldog-Indian Trash Talk

Hitman - only one......Bret Hart. Just ask Flair

Lambo - gonna miss you man.......you've done a lot. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Thanks!

Coach Brew - look at how I posted on Flair

Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way:

Ric - Whhhhhhooooo, Brother!

Champ - Spot on dude! If you need a good back-up driver....? Medium Rare.

Smash - See a dentist for those two missing front teeth....

Cleatless - get some new footwear or remain cleatless forever....

S-limp - Pimp or Pimple, you're a hoot!

Pujo - Look forward to more Bulldog-Indian Trash Talk

Hitman - only one......Bret Hart. Just ask Flair

Lambo - gonna miss you man.......you've done a lot. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Thanks!

Coach Brew - look at how I posted on Flair

Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey...I still have my grinders! Speaking of gnashing and crushing...

I've been hearing some BIG news about a spring scrimmage! Hope those are true rumors! Man, Got an Outstanding coach just in time for spring! I like Nature Boy's quote "...The flowers bloom and the pads go Boom!"

Hey...I still have my grinders! Speaking of gnashing and crushing...

I've been hearing some BIG news about a spring scrimmage! Hope those are true rumors! Man, Got an Outstanding coach just in time for spring! I like Nature Boy's quote "...The flowers bloom and the pads go Boom!"

whoooooooooooo . big announcement, little surprise. mr bagget listened. good luck coach brew.whoooooooooo. I didnt get all choked up emotionally, the champs burgers were a little tough whoooooooooo and brother was that supposed to be a hot dog or a sausage? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> great night ausome hilight film i liked the way the sr's walked off into the sunset. whoooooooooooooo I was stylin and profilin. gentlemen it's been a heckuva ride up space mtn with ya . hope to see ya when practice starts

whoooooooooooo . big announcement, little surprise. mr bagget listened. good luck coach brew.whoooooooooo. I didnt get all choked up emotionally, the champs burgers were a little tough whoooooooooo and brother was that supposed to be a hot dog or a sausage? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> great night ausome hilight film i liked the way the sr's walked off into the sunset. whoooooooooooooo I was stylin and profilin. gentlemen it's been a heckuva ride up space mtn with ya . hope to see ya when practice starts

Flair...have you heard any news about the spring scrimmage?

Good luck to the Injuns and the new Chief. Props to Coach Lambert and I wish him success at AC, He left Oneida better than he found it. Love the pride of the Oneida faithful, a football loving bunch.

Thanks pujo...tell lil Jerry the kid that was the running back that did well at Hampton last year...the "little" guy...He is bench pressing 300 lbs and runs right at 4.6 - 40yd dash....maybe a bit under on a good day. Nothing but hard work!

Thanks pujo...tell lil Jerry the kid that was the running back that did well at Hampton last year...the "little" guy...He is bench pressing 300 lbs and runs right at 4.6 - 40yd dash....maybe a bit under on a good day. Nothing but hard work!

Stories like that are uplifting and thats the type of kids I like to see do well. Little Jerry definately knows about hard work. Hopefully it will pay off in the long run.

Hey, Dudes........lets add some life to waiting on Spring practice. Position by position , starting with offense (and I know we have probably had this discussion before) who is the all time best players in Oneida history. Lets start with linemen first, since the mules are the one that pull the wagon. Go any decade and name your five and why. Heres mine just to get it going:

Tackles - Nick Daugherty....mobile, 300+, played to the whistle, nasty, and great feet for his size.

Bart Canfield.....athletic, strong as an ox, great hands leverage, and a pancake artist.

Guards - "Freak" Duncan.....great motor, pulls to lead well, finishes blocks, and fearless against anyone.

Leif Jeffers......huge, quick, road grader, great feet, and never blocks the wrong guy.

Centers - Johnny McDonald....great exchange, tough, another great motor, a bit undersized..but strength made up for it, effect against large noseguards, and nasty to boot!

Easy arguements for other linemen.....I tried to be diverse /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> , but tough ticket to make the all time top five! Who you guys got?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />