Cookeville @ Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

Wow do you see when that post was? I have nothing against him, and everybody that posted on that forum knew I was joking. That is so funny and sad that you bring something up from a year ago! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LA people are so sensitive, hence the now 4 pages on two topics of complaining... and "defending" of a player who I said one thing about. GET OVER IT. The name calling was the truth, I am not lying that is how you are acting. That is fine though. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have not got mad about anything on here, nor will I because I know that you all do not know me, just like I do not know Chase. But like I said I just posted what I saw that one night. Just like ANYBODY does when they go to a game! GET OVER IT!

Sorry for calling Chase Dunn short, which he is, a year ago.

Exactly the point....You have had a problem with him for while and now you are being exposed! I didn't know you were joking! And if you hadn't flapped your fingers we would not still be here talking about the one thing you said. You started it and act as if we don't have right debate your opinion! Can't take a little heat thrown back at you, then be careful what you type. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Maybe you should get over yourself. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> So, are you gonna come to the game tonight or not? You can even bring your friends! You know Dunn's future teammates!

As for knowing or not knowing someone, how could you call me a name and not know anything about who I am? That can be arranged though. Come on up tonight and I'll show you no hard feelings for calling me an ugly name and buy you a popcorn and a coke.

Scrub's right, names really don't bother me!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly the point....You have had a problem with him for while and now you are being exposed! I didn't know you were joking! And if you hadn't flapped your fingers we would not still be here talking about the one thing you said. You started it and act as if we don't have right debate your opinion! Can't take a little heat thrown back at you, then be careful what you type. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Maybe you should get over yourself. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> So, are you gonna come to the game tonight or not? You can even bring your friends! You know Dunn's future teammates!

As for knowing or not knowing someone, how could you call me a name and not know anything about who I am? That can be arranged though. Come on up tonight and I'll show you no hard feelings for calling me an ugly name and buy you a popcorn and a coke.

Scrub's right, names really don't bother me!

Good, I am glad names dont bother you. They shouldnt. But that doesnt change that you were acting like that. How can I not take heat? I am sorry I brought up that I have friends. Wont happen again, you must not. I dont know you though. I would debate you but there is nothing to debate! I said from the game I saw Dunn has an attitude problem. That is what I saw, what is there to debate? Nothing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guys how cares about a game that was last week. We have a game tonight to play and it should be a good one. number1fan if you want to see a pair of good games come on up the road on 111 from cookeville to livingston till you see mcdolnalds turn there and you cant miss LA on the left after you go thru the 4 way Im sure it will be a very interesting night sense its cookevile. Palyers and fans always get really into this game. See ya there?

Guys how cares about a game that was last week. We have a game tonight to play and it should be a good one. number1fan if you want to see a pair of good games come on up the road on 111 from cookeville to livingston till you see mcdolnalds turn there and you cant miss LA on the left after you go thru the 4 way Im sure it will be a very interesting night sense its cookevile. Palyers and fans always get really into this game. See ya there?

Thank you. I dont think you will see me tonight, but I will definitely try and catch one before the season is over. Maybe when a district rival comes to play you all? What would be a good game to see a good student section battle and an even better game? Thanks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thank you. I dont think you will see me tonight, but I will definitely try and catch one before the season is over. Maybe when a district rival comes to play you all? What would be a good game to see a good student section battle and an even better game? Thanks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

student sections battling dont get much better than this one it can get really loud and rather heated during this game except for maybe upperman if thats a close game it can be a rather loud one. Upperman will be the best district game that we play this year we paly them there on 1/20/09 and they come to LA on 2/13/09 thats the last regular season game then im sure that they will play each other for the district Championship they have for the last several years theses to are two of the best in the state and are about evenly matched So to answer your question in shortCookeville for the fans and maybe the games depends on how good cville is this year and for the best games def. upperman. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

student sections battling dont get much better than this one it can get really loud and rather heated during this game except for maybe upperman if thats a close game it can be a rather loud one. Upperman will be the best district game that we play this year we paly them there on 1/20/09 and they come to LA on 2/13/09 thats the last regular season game then im sure that they will play each other for the district Championship they have for the last several years theses to are two of the best in the state and are about evenly matched So to answer your question in shortCookeville for the fans and maybe the games depends on how good cville is this year and for the best games def. upperman. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Excellent. I know Upperman girls were/are really good, and LA's girls are pretty good as well. I heard there PG number 5(?) will be at Tech next year, but not sure if it is true or not. Upperman boys are good too? I didnt know that. But I will take your word for it, like I said I will come to a game or two while I am up in east tennessee. SHould be a good season. I will check out your schedule to see what is going to be a good one to go to... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does Station Camp go to LA this year?

Good, I am glad names dont bother you. They shouldnt. But that doesnt change that you were acting like that. How can I not take heat? I am sorry I brought up that I have friends. Wont happen again, you must not. I dont know you though. I would debate you but there is nothing to debate! I said from the game I saw Dunn has an attitude problem. That is what I saw, what is there to debate? Nothing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Last post to you. Why don't you get a plus membership and you and I can hash out our differences privately? For I was not acting any different than you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Don't reply back to me if you are not getting a plus membership, please.

Last post to you. Why don't you get a plus membership and you and I can hash out our differences privately? For I was not acting any different than you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Don't reply back to me if you are not getting a plus membership, please.

GROW UP!