Cookeville @ Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean you want me to give him direction for the LONG route? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It wouldn't matter what route you gave him, he's not coming to the game. Anybody that SUPPOSEDLY goes to TTU and doesn't know where Livingston is, I find that a little hard to believe. Maybe some of his player FRIENDS(yeah right) can tell him how far Livingston is from Cookeville. I hope Caruthers has his legs back by now. Asking teenage boys to play 2 games in 2 nights is almost unacceptable. The Harpeth Coach should be reprimanded. As for tonight, LA 70 Cookeville 56

It wouldn't matter what route you gave him, he's not coming to the game. Anybody that SUPPOSEDLY goes to TTU and doesn't know where Livingston is, I find that a little hard to believe. Maybe some of his player FRIENDS(yeah right) can tell him how far Livingston is from Cookeville. I hope Caruthers has his legs back by now. Asking teenage boys to play 2 games in 2 nights is almost unacceptable. The Harpeth Coach should be reprimanded. As for tonight, LA 70 Cookeville 56

He knows where we are BG, he's like a little school girl who wants us to beg!!! As far as friends, that is probably a matter of opinion, we haven't heard their side. And playing back to back nights is rather ridiculous....Ask Coach Melton, he would never do that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Go LA!

I do THINK I know, but being directed would be nice. Ya know? Why so much hate for me? Because I said that your best player "ever" has an attitude problem? Even some of your fans admitted he does. They said all good players have attitude, and it might come off as "bad" sometimes. I said his did that night. The first time I saw him play, which was last year against Hixson(? i think) in the Williamson County Invitational he was not bad, attitude wise. Just seemed to me that it had changed. I do plan on seeing him play more than once, but since I have been deemed a no nothing basketball fan that is suppose to make me not watch him anymore?

As for Coach Wilson, you dont know him, just like I dont know Chase Dunn. Does that mean I should make smart remarks about you? No, but Coach Wilson is a very good coach, and it seemed like LA's coach and him have a lot of respect for each other so I would go out on a limb to say LA's coach is good as well. That press you all run is very tight, and you have some good players to pick some passes off. Like I have said before Chase Dunn is a heck of a player, and the team is good as well, but the fans seem a bit tasteless and hypocritical. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S. Livingston is just east of Cookeville right? Guess why I would not be so sure of the location? Being from just west of Nashville I only go as far as Cookeville. Why would I know where Livingston's basketball gym was?

I do THINK I know, but being directed would be nice. Ya know? Why so much hate for me? Because I said that your best player "ever" has an attitude problem? Even some of your fans admitted he does. They said all good players have attitude, and it might come off as "bad" sometimes. I said his did that night. The first time I saw him play, which was last year against Hixson(? i think) in the Williamson County Invitational he was not bad, attitude wise. Just seemed to me that it had changed. I do plan on seeing him play more than once, but since I have been deemed a no nothing basketball fan that is suppose to make me not watch him anymore?

As for Coach Wilson, you dont know him, just like I dont know Chase Dunn. Does that mean I should make smart remarks about you? No, but Coach Wilson is a very good coach, and it seemed like LA's coach and him have a lot of respect for each other so I would go out on a limb to say LA's coach is good as well. That press you all run is very tight, and you have some good players to pick some passes off. Like I have said before Chase Dunn is a heck of a player, and the team is good as well, but the fans seem a bit tasteless and hypocritical. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S. Livingston is just east of Cookeville right? Guess why I would not be so sure of the location? Being from just west of Nashville I only go as far as Cookeville. Why would I know where Livingston's basketball gym was?

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black? Is it really that we are tasteless and hypocritical or is it that you are having to taste your own medicine when thrown back at you? Or is it sour grapes your team just can't beat our team and jeaousy just runs in your veins? And no one from LA said Dunn had a bad attitude, attitude yes, but not bad. If I recall, you were the one making fun of Dunn for being under six foot. If you don't know Dunn, then why give him a hard time?

You might want to know where LA's gym is, you might get to see good Home team play!! (please I mean no offense to anyone else from Harpeth, but only to the "#1 fan")

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black? Is it really that we are tasteless and hypocritical or is it that you are having to taste your own medicine when thrown back at you? Or is it sour grapes your team just can't beat our team and jeaousy just runs in your veins? And no one from LA said Dunn had a bad attitude, attitude yes, but not bad. If I recall, you were the one making fun of Dunn for being under six foot. If you don't know Dunn, then why give him a hard time?

You might want to know where LA's gym is, you might get to see good Home team play!! (please I mean no offense to anyone else from Harpeth, but only to the "#1 fan")

Where did I make fun of him being under six foot tall? Please I need the reply. If I did I will apologize. I have not made fun of anybody on here, nor been tasteless at all. I made a remark about his attitude, and how it will probably change when he gets to Tech. LA made far to big of a deal with this. Saying that I might get to see a good home team play is bashing everybody at Harpeth anyway you look at it. I have not said anything about LA except for the lack of taste, and can be hypocritical. But everybody can I understand that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> How was I being tasteless? For stating an opinion? I doubt that. Hypocritical? How so? For saying that somebody does not know Jaime Wilson? I said I didnt know Chase Dunn, and I was getting bashed for saying one thing about him, then I hear Wilson should be reprimanded, for what? Playing more than one game a day! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What a joke!

I dont know why you would want to offend me, if I offended you all you had to say is that is offensive. But know you try and be an a hole. Good for you whatever helps you sleep at night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Where did I make fun of him being under six foot tall? Please I need the reply. If I did I will apologize. I have not made fun of anybody on here, nor been tasteless at all. I made a remark about his attitude, and how it will probably change when he gets to Tech. LA made far to big of a deal with this. Saying that I might get to see a good home team play is bashing everybody at Harpeth anyway you look at it. I have not said anything about LA except for the lack of taste, and can be hypocritical. But everybody can I understand that. How was I being tasteless? For stating an opinion? I doubt that. Hypocritical? How so? For saying that somebody does not know Jaime Wilson? I said I didnt know Chase Dunn, and I was getting bashed for saying one thing about him, then I hear Wilson should be reprimanded, for what? Playing more than one game a day! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What a joke!

I dont know why you would want to offend me, if I offended you all you had to say is that is offensive. But know you try and be an a hole. Good for you whatever helps you sleep at night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh yes you did, here is the link, post #23. That is tasteless, maybe not to you, but clearly a blow to Dunn and maybe all that are short. You make a deal about his attitude after one, ONE game, this year and all the sudden you have him pegged? Right. Maybe you should not have made the comment and we wouldn't be having this back and forth now, would we? The home team deal was direted to you and you only, obviuosly you can't read any thing in parenthesis, you know ( )!! I meant no harm or foul to Harpeth High and even said so, just giving you a hard time. You are making the Mountain of the Mole hill now!! Also, I never said anything about Coach Wilson, don't even know him. But I will say this if he, you or any one wants to get on here and give our team, players or call one out by name, you better believe I and others will get on here and defend them tooth and nail. Thats where I and others take offense. And thanks for the name calling, thats new and original. Usually thats what folks do when there mad and can't debate, unless its in fun. I don't think you are having fun right now though. And I sleep rather well thanks for the concern though.

In case you don't want to pull up the link, here you go post 22 and 23

thank the lord someone finally said chase dunn....you look over him because he is not 6'

I think that is your name still, right?

It is easy to look over someone who is 6'!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

HHSfan. I think the comment made about Coach Wilson playing two games in two days was made in sarcastic fun. Someone posted earlier that Caruthers may have been a little tired because they had played the night before. I doubt anyone here knows anything about him. But like I said before, allowing that music confused some people, but anyway.

Oh yes you did, here is the link, post #23. That is tasteless, maybe not to you, but clearly a blow to Dunn and maybe all that are short. You make a deal about his attitude after one, ONE game, this year and all the sudden you have him pegged? Right. Maybe you should not have made the comment and we wouldn't be having this back and forth now, would we? The home team deal was direted to you and you only, obviuosly you can't read any thing in parenthesis, you know ( )!! I meant no harm or foul to Harpeth High and even said so, just giving you a hard time. You are making the Mountain of the Mole hill now!! Also, I never said anything about Coach Wilson, don't even know him. But I will say this if he, you or any one wants to get on here and give our team, players or call one out by name, you better believe I and others will get on here and defend them tooth and nail. Thats where I and others take offense. And thanks for the name calling, thats new and original. Usually thats what folks do when there mad and can't debate, unless its in fun. I don't think you are having fun right now though. And I sleep rather well thanks for the concern though.

In case you don't want to pull up the link, here you go post 22 and 23

I think that is your name still, right?

Wow do you see when that post was? I have nothing against him, and everybody that posted on that forum knew I was joking. That is so funny and sad that you bring something up from a year ago! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LA people are so sensitive, hence the now 4 pages on two topics of complaining... and "defending" of a player who I said one thing about. GET OVER IT. The name calling was the truth, I am not lying that is how you are acting. That is fine though. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have not got mad about anything on here, nor will I because I know that you all do not know me, just like I do not know Chase. But like I said I just posted what I saw that one night. Just like ANYBODY does when they go to a game! GET OVER IT!

Sorry for calling Chase Dunn short, which he is, a year ago.

Wow do you see when that post was? I have nothing against him, and everybody that posted on that forum knew I was joking. That is so funny and sad that you bring something up from a year ago! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LA people are so sensitive, hence the now 4 pages on two topics of complaining... and "defending" of a player who I said one thing about. GET OVER IT. The name calling was the truth, I am not lying that is how you are acting. That is fine though. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have not got mad about anything on here, nor will I because I know that you all do not know me, just like I do not know Chase. But like I said I just posted what I saw that one night. Just like ANYBODY does when they go to a game! GET OVER IT!

Sorry for calling Chase Dunn short, which he is, a year ago.

I'm sure he's been called much worse.