Walker Valley Freshman & JV

GottaHaveHeart

Does anyone have any idea how many Freshman and JV games Walker Valley will be playing this year....? I believe I saw 8 freshman games marked on the upcoming year schedule with the possibility of more. No JV schedule was available that we saw. Any idea when these will be available....?

I definitely know one young lady who is totally excited about her change and new school, her new friends and team-mates and looking forward to playing with everyone and the upcoming year. Couldn't be any happier at any other school.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by GottaHaveHeart:

Does anyone have any idea how many Freshman and JV games Walker Valley will be playing this year....? I believe I saw 8 freshman games marked on the upcoming year schedule with the possibility of more. No JV schedule was available that we saw. Any idea when these will be available....?

I definitely know one young lady who is totally excited about her change and new school, her new friends and team-mates and looking forward to playing with everyone and the upcoming year. Couldn't be any happier at any other school.

Why dont you ask Coach Tucker-Im sure he could give you the info you need! :D

Good suggestion...you should always ask the coach if you have questions. But I think that GottaHaveHeart's reason for posting her question was to also post the second paragraph about that "young lady" at a "new school" who "couldn't be happier at any other school"......etc... I hope she is as happy after she graduates as she is now. Only time will tell.

Someone tell me...Is there anything you can post in here honestly, that don't get turned around or analyzed to mean more than what is actually written.....? Hey SLY.....help me here, since you such a person of wisdom....my daughter prefers Colgate over Crest before going to Walker Valley School....what does that mean.....? Also a big one we struggling with is she hates white socks, prefers ones with stripes....what does that mean.....? Honestly though, I like your first response much better, it was blank and it held as much meaning or more than your second one.....Get a life.. or on second thought...open a booth....

Peacemaker....Only reason I posted was my work schedule dont allow me to catch him at school and I hate calling any teacher or coach at home after hours...daughter had no info.....thought someone who has sees him regularly might know something....thxs

Posted by GottaHaveHeart:

Someone tell me...Is there anything you can post in here honestly, that don't get turned around or analyzed to mean more than what is actually written.....? Hey SLY.....help me here, since you such a person of wisdom....my daughter prefers Colgate over Crest before going to Walker Valley School....what does that mean.....? Also a big one we struggling with is she hates white socks, prefers ones with stripes....what does that mean.....? Honestly though, I like your first response much better, it was blank and it held as much meaning or more than your second one.....Get a life.. or on second thought...open a booth....

Peacemaker....Only reason I posted was my work schedule dont allow me to catch him at school and I hate calling any teacher or coach at home after hours...daughter had no info.....thought someone who has sees him regularly might know something....thxs

Hey don't get upset I was just calling like I seen it! That is what these boards are for. Since you asked...I say go with CREST....

Sorry If I offended you- I was honestly just telling you who I though could help! At the "parent meeting" the other night- I asumed maybe someone from your family was present to hear about the scheduling- I presume what I "assumed" was wrong-Sorry! As far as I know Coach Tucker was going to do some more checking on the JV schedule before putting it in ink- since last year we had several "no shows" and cacellations! Thats it! Have a good one! :D

Crest it is....Will only enhance my daughter great smile.... :D .....Am I allowed to say she has a great smile...? Also, you posted earlier...."HER" question....You need more research and wisdom....I'm not a "HER"...I'm a "HE".....but if I was a "HER"...I would use CREST.... :) Please HURRY basketball season !!!!! :)

NOT mad or upset....I just asked a innocent question and made a general statement, which was relayed to me by my daughter, in a general converstaion we were having about school and basketball, while I was asking her how her day was. You decided there was more to it than it was. TEACHERS, am I using too many commas...??? :confused:

Peacemaker...You didnt or have you ever offended me with anything you have said. I totally respect anything you have ever said to me or mine, on this message board, knowing you were only trying to help. Thxs for info....WE COOL :)

[Edited by GottaHaveHeart on 8-22-02 3:49P]