Centennial Football 2009

ambiguousrock

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depending on qb play, I believe the cougars can possibly go 7-3

Two words for you: WAKE UP!

Sorry, they lose too many athletes, but hey, you did say "possibly" and I guess anything is possible.

I will go out on a limb and say maybe 4-6 or possibly 3-7 looking over their schedule.

I do like the new coach there. It appears he was a nice fit for their program.

Two words for you: WAKE UP! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry, they lose too many athletes, but hey, you did say "possibly" and I guess anything is possible.

I will go out on a limb and say maybe 4-6 or possibly 3-7 looking over their schedule.

I do like the new coach there. It appears he was a nice fit for their program.

Keep in mind that Centennial was expected to finish 5th or 6th in the region this year. It's hard to tell this early.

Like I've said, this schedule is tough, and 7-3 would be a great season for them. I'm still not 100% sure how these new playoffs work, but we'll find that out in due time.

Keep in mind that Centennial was expected to finish 5th or 6th in the region this year. It's hard to tell this early.

Like I've said, this schedule is tough, and 7-3 would be a great season for them. I'm still not 100% sure how these new playoffs work, but we'll find that out in due time.

Schedule five easy wins out of district, win one in district...at 6-4, sure to get in as wildcard. All Centennial has to do is beat Hillsboro. Centennial could go to the playoffs at 1-9 as long as the win is over Hillsboro. It just don't get any easier than to beat one team to get in the playoffs.

Schedule five easy wins out of district, win one in district...at 6-4, sure to get in as wildcard. All Centennial has to do is beat Hillsboro. Centennial could go to the playoffs at 1-9 as long as the win is over Hillsboro. It just don't get any easier than to beat one team to get in the playoffs.

Well, they scheduled Antioch, Smyrna, Overton, Lawrence County and Columbia as their out of region schedule, so that won't help much.

I like the idea of playing tough teams to get better, but it certainly wont equal a lot of wins.

Well, they scheduled Antioch, Smyrna, Overton, Lawrence County and Columbia as their out of region schedule, so that won't help much.

I like the idea of playing tough teams to get better, but it certainly wont equal a lot of wins.

It looks to me that it helps quite a bit except for one or two. The ideal of playing tough teams to get better died with the reclassification. Besides, you will get that within the District 11.

• 2 weeks later...