White House vs. Smith County

Falcons15

Well I know for sure this is gonna be a huge game for smith co. since its at home and they really need this win. I'm not sure what White House's record is but I know they're a tough team who smith co. has had trouble with in the past but it should be a good game. Im just excited to see the outcome of the whole thing. I think Smith Co. has a pretty good chance seein as how good they have played here lately maybe they can get a win tomorow night. Any more thoughts?

When we played East Robertson, we dressed approximately 10 players. Two are seniors, one junior, six sophomores and one freshman. Looking at the roster and trying to pick out the names of the players I know play football, there were at least 12 I recognized and I'm sure more I didn't. The starting line-up against East Robertson had only one person that will start once the football team rests and gets back on the hard court.

Wouldn't postpone because most of the team isn't here yet... Great opportunity for some of the younger players to get time in a game and that may be helpful later in the year.