SP Pirates of 2009

OLD PIRATE

Jr High game...SP 56 - Chatt Christian 0

Who does the Jr. High have as playmakers? There has to be talent that I don't know about at SP cause this is what 5-6 years or more of total dominance?

Come watch us play Boyd next Thursday at home?

We are undefeated for the last 3 years and lost 1 game (Championship game to Spring City) the year before that

Not downing your success or anything, but I think that Spring City or Grundy could be the one to end your streak this year.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not downing your success or anything, but I think that Spring City or Grundy could be the one to end your streak this year.

Since you have thoroughly scouted all 3 teams I guess I can't argue with your logic. We are worried about Boyd this week and no one else...one game at a time. But........just keep in mind.... in one quarter in the Jamboree we had 150 yards of offense...Spring City had minus 12.

Since you have thoroughly scouted all 3 teams I guess I can't argue with your logic. We are worried about Boyd this week and no one else...one game at a time. But........just keep in mind.... in one quarter in the Jamboree we had 150 yards of offense...Spring City had minus 12.

Hey Zone good luck to The Pirates tonight.I hope you guys have a great year, it aint gonna be the same not having the chance to possibly play each other in the playoffs this year.I always enjoyed those games no matter the out come.Try to keep OP straight down there ha.ha. Good luck and best wishes on the year. :motorbike:

Hey Zone good luck to The Pirates tonight.I hope you guys have a great year, it aint gonna be the same not having the chance to possibly play each other in the playoffs this year.I always enjoyed those games no matter the out come.Try to keep OP straight down there ha.ha. Good luck and best wishes on the year. :motorbike:

We don't play till next week

Thanks...same here

Jr High game...SP 56 - Chatt Christian 0

JH scores like this is why you people need to fear SP. You JASPER folks keep talking, but even your very own players have thier doubts. Cant wait till the High school shows just how good they really are. I say Sp-56 Jasper- 6. Watch it happen.

Come on now 56-6 lol..I think we will win but we will not mercy rule the warriors this year only because we play them up at Jasper..See you have to take into the affect that over the years we really have not gotten alot of good calls..So once you think about it..We will probably have a couple TD's called back and that is why I say we only win by 3-4 touchdowns :motorbike:

Your right PowerP I did not add that into the equation. New prediction. SP- 35 MArion Jasper - 14

Old Pirate Says gonna stay around the cave tonight to keep the skillet slinger happy. The Speedway Boys are off this week. OP says good luck to them Jackets this year as well.....Dad Burnit, them stingers are still hurtin OP from last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Old Pirate says for the Pirates to become a dominant team a few things need to happen. 1. Terrell must show patience and find open recievers when the primary target is not open. 2.The young RBs must stay healthy. 3. The offense has to be consistant. 4. The defense must stay injury free. 5. Special teams have to continue to improve.

• 1 month later...

Old Pirate said for the Pirates to become a dominant team a few things need to happen. 1. Terrell has shown patience and has primary/open recievers 2.The young RBs have not stayed healthy. 3. The offense has mostly been consistant. 4. The defense has stayed healthy but not injury free. 5. Special teams have continued to improve.

"Now... 1. the Pirates need to git healed. 2. players like Malcolm Jones needs to step up their play. Too many missed opportunities. 3. The backups need to be able to fill in when the opportunity arises without causing a huge dropoff in play."

Recon the same things are still needed plus a few more.......................................................... :roflol:

• 3 weeks later...
Old Pirate said for the Pirates to become a dominant team a few things need to happen. 1. Terrell has shown patience and has primary/open recievers 2.The young RBs have not stayed healthy. 3. The offense has mostly been consistant. 4. The defense has stayed healthy but not injury free. 5. Special teams have continued to improve.

"Now... 1. the Pirates need to git healed. 2. players like Malcolm Jones needs to step up their play. Too many missed opportunities. 3. The backups need to be able to fill in when the opportunity arises without causing a huge dropoff in play."

Recon the same things are still needed plus a few more.......................................................... :blink:

BUMP................................