SP Pirates of 2009

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall can say what u want yall want beat Jasper this year. Count it OP

As Lee Corso says..Not so fast my friend!

Old Pirate says them ther Jasper folkes musta come down with an incurable disease....jest researched it in this here month's medical journal. "A strange brain/mind confusing disease caused by wear Rose Colored Glasses too long". :roflol::blush:

Old Pirate says them ther Jasper folkes musta come down with an incurable disease....jest researched it in this here month's medical journal. "A strange brain/mind confusing disease caused by wear Rose Colored Glasses too long". :roflolk::roflol:

I guess we shall soon see OP I would like to meet the man that I make fun of in person when yall come up to Warrior country.lol No I speak the truth we will not lose this year to yall. :flower:

Old Pirate says them ther Jasper folkes musta come down with an incurable disease....jest researched it in this here month's medical journal. "A strange brain/mind confusing disease caused by wear Rose Colored Glasses too long". :roflolk::roflol:

By the way who is JASPER? There is a MARION COUNTY BUT NO JASPER DUDE.

Once Jasper always Jasper :roflolk:

What ever dudes I just got on this thread to be a pain like yall are on ours.lol I would like to wish the best of luck to yall :roflol::D and Hope yall lose every game sincerely GO VOLS.LOL

Man, Ive heard the same statment for the past billion years. Every time you JASPER folks are proven wrong. The real question is, when will yall learn :D:flower:

Once Jasper always Jasper :thumb:

Personally, I don't care what you call us, jasper, Marion...........makes no difference, what is in a name?? Honestly, I do feel that this is the best chance for Marion to beat SP this year, will they do it.............I don't know. I do know that if they expect to beat SP this year then we better make short work of the jets this Friday. if it is a close game then I doubt we can play with the athletes of SP. Some of you say this team has a long way to go to be as good as last year. I think that is true, but this team is better than at the start of last year, no question about it, should be interesting in three weeks, thats for sure!!! :thumb:

does it really matter what we call them warriors, mc , jasper if they need that for motivation there in for a long nite! to me your just another W on the schedule! get out the dust pan warrior fans bc were fixing to sweep u like a broom! :thumb:

Just another win Ha Ha :thumb: We still have to play the game ya know...but with that being said I still think we beat the purple and white this year!