Baylor vs. Soddy Daisy

redraider0185

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this match is only a couple of days away. Any one have any thoughts on it?

TBSFBAG mommies and daddies will be very happy after this match, with the exception of 1, 2 or at the most 3 sets of beautiful people. Cigars and Brandy will flow until the wee hours of the night, and the hired help will reap financial gains.

There will be some very good matches but I see it as 12 matches to 2 in favor of those boys in the red panty hose.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'm trying to pick between this match and the EBE vs Heath Eslingers Cleveland Raiders, which should be the better match, but I guess with Knox Catholic coming up, I had better take my camera and go to Soddy.

Harry, what do you say about a pre-match meeting?

Go Irish

I'm trying to pick between this match and the EBE vs Heath Eslingers Cleveland Raiders, which should be the better match, but I guess with Knox Catholic coming up, I had better take my camera and go to Soddy.

Harry, what do you say about a pre-match meeting?

Go Irish

Another reason to go to Soddy instead of McCallie is that there's a better chance the scoreboard will work.

Welcome back, BCB. I appreciate periodic self-flagellation as much as the next guy, but sheesh--two weeks was a little much, no? The board becomes a dark and lonely place without the Godfather around. If nature abhors a vacuum, then CoachT ain't natural, cause there's no replacement for your one-man circus when it goes away. So, in the future, please do your best to avoid the tripwires that mandate these bouts of conscience.

At least until mid-February.

Whoopee, it's that time again,

BRB

Another reason to go to Soddy instead of McCallie is that there's a better chance the scoreboard will work.

Welcome back, BCB. I appreciate periodic self-flagellation as much as the next guy, but sheesh--two weeks was a little much, no? The board becomes a dark and lonely place without the Godfather around. If nature abhors a vacuum, then CoachT ain't natural, cause there's no replacement for your one-man circus when it goes away. So, in the future, please do your best to avoid the tripwires that mandate these bouts of conscience.

At least until mid-February.

Whoopee, it's that time again,

BRB

does Baylor ever stream their matches? would love to see them, but not close enough

I had a the Trojans by 9 until I was told the BSFBAG JV team was not showing up because of some TSSAA rule and we will be wrestling a semi unprepared varsity team. WHAT A BREAK!!

Where have u been? Im still waiting on those pictures you snapped the whole olphers season last year. Im not going to make some witty comment about the irony of you buying that nice digital camera but not knowing how to download them to the computer.