Sequatchie BEATS Chattanooga Christian 69-65

Courtside

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> are you comparing CCS basketball to USC football? or is seq really that bad? only the future will tell. they have the hardest part of the schedule right now IMO. just beat ccs, next grundy, then howard and marion then after the break marion is their first game back im pretty sure....but after next week you will see what they are really made of. those teams will be coming for them just like CCS.

I am so proud of Seq. for taking advantage of the misfortune that CCS has come upon. I've always liked Seq. of all the valley teams, their hard nosed in your face defense type ball and I respect it. But if we're going to be realistic here Seq. would have very little chance of winning if William Moore would have played. Or at least alot less of a chance to win. BUT everyone can woulda shoulda coulda all night but the fact is Seq. played a heck of a game, and Got the W, that's all that matters.

And btw now that William is out I will admit that until someone takes them down Howard is #1 . But only cause CCS all-star is gone. And hopefully Willie's future can still be somewhat as bright as he planned.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not an excuse and it will NEVER be an excuse.

We expect, and play to win in every single game no matter who the opponent is. There will never be a "we can't do this" attitude.

exactly. but when people are saying that its luck and they definitely would have won the game with him thats just untrue... there are never guaranteed wins. idk why they are pretty much downing seq.. ccs is a good team with or without moore..but so is seq.

exactly. but when people are saying that its luck and they definitely would have won the game with him thats just untrue... there are never guaranteed wins. idk why they are pretty much downing seq.. ccs is a good team with or without moore..but so is seq.

SCCO222 if u wouldve actually read the posts. Nobody ever said it was luck

Hey a win is a WIN!!!! I mean just like with with the win yal got in football against BOYD that was luck!

I thought this was about basketball you should not ever say someones name if you never goin to beat them moving on !! Lucky win the guy that was hurt is a monster !! but its basketball you can get hurt ne time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You want beat Marion County /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey a win is a WIN!!!! I mean just like with with the win yal got in football against BOYD that was luck!

MEMO:

Sequatchie is not half as good as SCHS09 and Indian think they are! If ol boy would have played it would have been a massacre. Kind of like Marion and Sequatchie in football. Sequatchie always have been and always will be MUFFINS. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />