Feedback on Region 1-A Awards

signman

MUFFIN of the Year Candidates

1. Old24Eagle

2. BigBlueLB36

3.ZaZa90

4.Eagle3314

All four are very strong candidates for the award, however we can only give the award to one person. Who will it be? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Muffin of the year goes to Coach Mckamey , I resently heard a voice message from him, He said right before playing Hampton , he had a chance to watch them on film, he said Hampton was awful and looked like a middle school team. Actually quite funny after Hampton made MUFFINS out of Them.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you Pujo...worthless!!!...The QB from Grace finished 9th in the KIL and 1st in the Region in passing and was left out completely!!! He had over 1700 yards passing... Eric Williams was #2 in receiving and Powell was pre-season All-State and neither of those players made it! Unbelievable!!! Whatever system they use for sure does not work!!!

They don't even try to get it right, its political and not fair to th kids who actually deserve recognition.Iunderstand that Grace is not very well liked , but don't punish the kids. If they deserve an award ,give it too them. I am glad that Amos got the MVP ,He was deserveing.

pujo i agree with u thats hamptons runninback should deff be there before annyone from jellico unaka or cloudland and wats with the unaka kid gettin deffensive award when cosby had a linebacker with over 100 tackles and Graces richardson had the most in the state for all classifications and he knocked the kid form unaka out durin the game the whole system needs an overhaul hahahahaha kinda like the bcs

Muffin of the year goes to Coach Mckamey , I resently heard a voice message from him, He said right before playing Hampton , he had a chance to watch them on film, he said Hampton was awful and looked like a middle school team. Actually quite funny after Hampton made MUFFINS out of Them.

However i strongly dissagree here where did u hear said recording???

They don't even try to get it right, its political and not fair to th kids who actually deserve recognition.Iunderstand that Grace is not very well liked , but don't punish the kids. If they deserve an award ,give it too them. I am glad that Amos got the MVP ,He was deserveing.

That's a shame...whether you like a coach or not, they shouldn't take it out on the kids who are deserving...I'm glad about Amos, too...

pujo i agree with u thats hamptons runninback should deff be there before annyone from jellico unaka or cloudland and wats with the unaka kid gettin deffensive award when cosby had a linebacker with over 100 tackles and Graces richardson had the most in the state for all classifications and he knocked the kid form unaka out durin the game the whole system needs an overhaul hahahahaha kinda like the bcs

However i strongly dissagree here where did u hear said recording???

Never ever would I post something like that if I didn't hear it with my own ears. Most Coaches have a little more respect than that.

And I strongly agree about the kids from Grace, If they deserve an award. plain and simple,give it to them.

MUFFIN of the Year Candidates

1. Old24Eagle

2. BigBlueLB36

3.ZaZa90

4.Eagle3314

All four are very strong candidates for the award, however we can only give the award to one person. Who will it be? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are you coming to do the honors yourself? If you are why dont you come on up and just give it to me. I'll gladly accept the award, provided your the giver of the gift, after we take care of the presentation then maybe we can see who the MUFFIN is between me and you. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Who am I kidding, you have no idea where Cosby is and I dont think you REALLY want to come up here and meet us any way, we have a word for what you are up here and it is certainly not MUFFIN, its a little stronger, a little more to the point if you know what I mean. So there it is come on up and bring me the trophy and then we'll see what happens from there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you coming to do the honors yourself? If you are why dont you come on up and just give it to me. I'll gladly accept the award, provided your the giver of the gift, after we take care of the presentation then maybe we can see who the MUFFIN is between me and you. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Who am I kidding, you have no idea where Cosby is and I dont think you REALLY want to come up here and meet us any way, we have a word for what you are up here and it is certainly not MUFFIN, its a little stronger, a little more to the point if you know what I mean. So there it is come on up and bring me the trophy and then we'll see what happens from there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'd like to be there for the presentation. Sounds like a rough game to me..

When is a good time for the 4 candidates to get together so KL can present the trophy? I am waiting on Pujo, Ambassador, and a few others to send me there vote. KL has already cast the vote. The 4 outstanding candidates need to get together and let KL know when a good day is for the award ceremony. KL knows exactly where Cosby AKA MUFFINVILLE is Little Blue. Just let KL know when to have the award ceremony. Food and refreshments will be provided. Desert will be strawberry MUFFINS provided by KL. Then we will give the award away. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Never ever would I post something like that if I didn't hear it with my own ears. Most Coaches have a little more respect than that.

And I strongly agree about the kids from Grace, If they deserve an award. plain and simple,give it to them.

No matter what team it is college coaches dont know about anything that goes on between coaches. All they see it the outcome. 1-A all ready has a hard time when it comes to getting kids into college. As I have said before let the adults fuss all they want but dont hurt the kids.

well i agree its messed up. we should vote for a true first team off. and def. recongnize the best at 22 positions. that idea got shot down 2 years ago when i made the suggestion. i took care of that heading into the next season new district. as for hampton they did not show up for the meeting. hard to have a voice when there is not one there. pujo why did you not have anyone there to fight for whats right? looked like hampton could have cared less. i also have the second place award for the district here at COSBY. i assume grace got the first place one. do you want me to send you ours sometime so we can share the regional championship. maybe grace will let you borrow theirs for a few months. actually you can have ours if you want it not real fond of silver. as for who got what. nominations are made, votes are made, votes are counted, & recognition recieved. heck looked what happen with the nations top job. the way i see it alot of kids got the shaft.

mvp : miller/amos

off : robinson/little/RB hampton (dont know his name did get to play alot second half)

def :grooms/richardson

secial :teams ??????

coach : king leon (great motivator)

things need to be more like the bcs then kids would get recongnized for the stats based on level of competion like a 100+ yards rushing against a 3a school or kings academy in the first half. not like 100+ against kings academy in 4 quarters already up 4 scores or against north greene. by the way dont always believe what you read in the papers. i ll send you a film to prove it.

coach shelton

well i agree its messed up. we should vote for a true first team off. and def. recongnize the best at 22 positions. that idea got shot down 2 years ago when i made the suggestion. i took care of that heading into the next season new district. as for hampton they did not show up for the meeting. hard to have a voice when there is not one there. pujo why did you not have anyone there to fight for whats right? looked like hampton could have cared less. i also have the second place award for the district here at COSBY. i assume grace got the first place one. do you want me to send you ours sometime so we can share the regional championship. maybe grace will let you borrow theirs for a few months. actually you can have ours if you want it not real fond of silver. as for who got what. nominations are made, votes are made, votes are counted, & recognition recieved. heck looked what happen with the nations top job. the way i see it alot of kids got the shaft.

off : robinson/little/RB hampton (dont know his name did get to play alot second half)

things need to be more like the bcs then kids would get recongnized for the stats based on level of competion like a 100+ yards rushing against a 3a school or kings academy in the first half. not like 100+ against kings academy in 4 quarters already up 4 scores or against north greene. by the way dont always believe what you read in the papers. i ll send you a film to prove it.

coach shelton

WasPlayerNowCoach,

Who would you vote on between the four candidates for Muffin of the Year Award? Send your vote into KL.

coach shelton

I don't know when the meeting was held, I know we were out of school because of bad weather the day it was supposed to be. Ithought it got postponed. Don't really care about the region champ thing, looked like a 3 way tie to me. I also agree thats Graces stats for the most part were against weak opponents. Miller and Roberson had good games against pretty good teams. Stats don't always tell the story. Iguess I'm a little spoiled by going deep in the playoffs every year ,so this petty stuff don't mean alot to me. Still think the kids who deserve the awards should get um. They worked just as hard as the players on the teams lucky enough to go a few rounds in the playoffs. I think we live in a time where they give out too many awards anyway. Its sort of like youth club, give um all one. In my opinion awards are for the elite , kids that give every thing they've got. The one's that go the extra mile. I sort of wonder why they don't give all kids A'S in school.