The Epic Match

marathonCBR

Mine is usually a grocery list. I just get really hungry sometimes. If it's during first semester and I'm using a crayon, then it's a letter to Santa.

I love it ...first xrist admits to be part of the Coaches Hall of Justice League and then you get Legman posting on here ...all in the same week.

legman just whats on that list for santa this year?

Good luck to the Bears in Huntsville

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexy, remember those years of Triathlon back on Team Subway? Well I was none too fast back then, but I would sure like Santa to give me those 25 year old legs and 25 year old lower back, even if just for a little while. At my advanced age, I've developed a healthy appreciation for youth. Everytime I run, bike, swim, wrestle, etc, I'm reminded that while we may all think that wrestlers are the toughest guys out there, there ain't a badder dude around than "Father Time"! Hope Santa comes through because I'm getting low on Ibuprofen...

Sexy, remember those years of Triathlon back on Team Subway? Well I was none too fast back then, but I would sure like Santa to give me those 25 year old legs and 25 year old lower back, even if just for a little while. At my advanced age, I've developed a healthy appreciation for youth. Everytime I run, bike, swim, wrestle, etc, I'm reminded that while we may all think that wrestlers are the toughest guys out there, there ain't a badder dude around than "Father Time"! Hope Santa comes through because I'm getting low on Ibuprofen...

the back being better would help me with my young bride....I here it may help you with your potential new one(congrats) as well coach LOL Father time is def a bad dude for sure if we would have only knew that we would need better backs now ...for sure we would have skipped a couple of those tough run bike run bricks.

the back being better would help me with my young bride....I here it may help you with your potential new one(congrats) as well coach LOL Father time is def a bad dude for sure if we would have only knew that we would need better backs now ...for sure we would have skipped a couple of those tough run bike run bricks.

Sexy,,,,,there's hope! glc has found the "fountain of youth" I'm only one week into my treatments/ injections,,,and I feel stronger and younger. My vision is 20/20 again,,,,and I've burned off that 15 lbs of belly fat that I just couldn't lose before. Check it out,,,I have glc on speed dial if you need his number...? He's available 24/7

CC