White House Heritage

irishfan1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* I am sure that Community was glad she wasn't in the box scores either. Thanks for your Concern though....I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Heritage plays Houston Co. Friday night......huh.

**First District game for both, should be a good game. I see Houston travels to Charlotte TN to play Creekwood tonight, that stinks for HC considering that important game the next night.

*** White House Heritage wins that game hands down with our full line up and some "decent" refs.

**** I hope that Districts refs weren't represented by those 3 that were at community Tuesday night.....whew. (bad) Very one sided.

Good luck and cya Friday

GO LADY PATRIOTS

HC had one starter out last night at Creekwood but from what I hear, she'll be back tonight. Not sure about the other player who took a hard foul and fall last night. HC's schedule this week has been a rough one, that's for sure. I think they have another 3 game week next week. Be safe on your trip to Erin tonight. Good luck to all!

You're right, New Blue, there isn't a good way to get to Erin from most places. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I thought it was a great effort from both sides last night, and after looking at box scores this morning, it was just about as even as it could be. Good luck against McEwen next week.

The control that is on the scorer's table malfunctioned last season. It was sent back to Coke (the school has some kind of deal with them), and as of two weeks before the season started, the control board had not be repaired. The one we are using is the one the football team uses for their clock. It can be programmed to do the basics (keep the score and time), but the football board won't interface with the basketball board to allow all other info to be input to the scoreboard. The administration is working to get something fixed or replaced so the scoreboard will be up and running at 100% during district tournaments.

except the 1st and 4th quater,

It was an exciting game tho....

what is wrong with Houston Co scoreboard...?..that is the best scoreboard in the REGION when it is working properly.

Thanks and good luck on the rest of your season.

haha riight. i was IN the game. the only reason the fourth quarter went the way it did is because we were fouling trying to get the ball back. what happened to ya'll winning hands down? if i remember correctly, we were only down 2 at the half. maybe houston county is a little better than what ya'll orignally thought.