Smith County @ Gordonsville

Stark1

Like Apple and hope he does good EXCEPT against G-men...

Looking for Tigers to get in a groove here in the next couple of weeks

A WINNING GROOVE!

That was the start of a good WINNING GROVE! Great job tonight Tigers! Played the way we knew you could. A total team effort. Keep it going!

I was really impressed with how Gordonsville played in this game. Smith County shot 3's lights out and the Tigers still won by about 15 i think... Gordonsville looked to be led by a solid group of seniors with 2 or 3 key players coming off the bench.. If they keep playing this way they could be dangerous come tourney time... By the way does anyone know what happened to the Starnes kid for SC, i didnt see him come back in after it looked like he was injured..?? Thanks

I was really impressed with how Gordonsville played in this game. Smith County shot 3's lights out and the Tigers still won by about 15 i think... Gordonsville looked to be led by a solid group of seniors with 2 or 3 key players coming off the bench.. If they keep playing this way they could be dangerous come tourney time... By the way does anyone know what happened to the Starnes kid for SC, i didnt see him come back in after it looked like he was injured..?? Thanks

The Tigers picked a great night to break out. Like you said SC shot lights out from 3 land, and we shot pretty well to. Starnes coming out definitly hurt SC, really the difference in the game. May not have made the outcome any different but the Owls really struggled after that. The dribble drive offense worked really well all night.

As for Starnes, I beleive he had some brusing on his knee but don't know if it was his decision or trainers decision to pull him out. Hope he is ok, he is a great athlete and SC will miss him very much if he is out any. SC has a good team, they play hard and will do fine throughout the year. Good luck to Coach Apple and Whitaker the rest of the way until Jan. 10th. I believe they suprise some people in the district.