ALWAYS THE MAN

jacketblitzer

Dude everything you said is a LIE. WAKE UP. LK had 22 carries, NO TC player had over 17. LIE #1

TC had 61 in penalties LIE #2.

You are what we call a Dumb Donkey, if you know what I mean.

TC had 2 runningback over 100 yds. Both with less carries than LK.Maybe you should watch the game again.

i didn't watch the third. so i was not informed. i went off what i saw. but at least 40 of those(the ones i saw) were good calls. the other 21 i don't know about. but tc was pushing it. they probably deserved the other penalties too. and i didn't know the exact stats. like i said. i was going off quarter 1-2,4. based upon those i was right. even if i wasn't i didn't mean to give incorrect info. LK did a good job running and did much better than any TC thought he would. heck i was hearing it was going to be 50-0. not a chance. it could have been a one score game if jb had run the whole time and chewed up the clock. still couldn't have won but could have made it very close. but this is yalls thread. im gettin off. congrats to TC again. yall played a great game.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as you saw jb didn't make it there by luck. the score was not indicitive of how close the game was. it was 14-14 at the end of the third. if jb would have ran the ball earlier in the game it would have been 31-28. TC would have still won but it wouldn't have been by much.

You know, Watertown was tied with Trousdale at the end of the first quarter. So, we coulda won that game, they werent really better than us right. I mean IF we didnt allow 42 points in one quarter, we beat them. IF we would have ran the ball and whatnot. Oh yeah, they are cheaters too, because we lost they are cheaters. They are so classless too, they actually jumped up and celebrated winning, what classless jerks. If they were really good classy people they would have consoled us and cried in the locker room with us. Well wah wah wah, Im off this thread and never talking again.

i didn't watch the third. so i was not informed. i went off what i saw. but at least 40 of those(the ones i saw) were good calls. the other 21 i don't know about. but tc was pushing it. they probably deserved the other penalties too. and i didn't know the exact stats. like i said. i was going off quarter 1-2,4. based upon those i was right. even if i wasn't i didn't mean to give incorrect info. LK did a good job running and did much better than any TC thought he would. heck i was hearing it was going to be 50-0. not a chance. it could have been a one score game if jb had run the whole time and chewed up the clock. still couldn't have won but could have made it very close. but this is yalls thread. im gettin off. congrats to TC again. yall played a great game.

OK, how about we just have the T$$AA forfeit the quarters you missed, the plays you didn't

see, the penalties you're not sure about, and of course the stats that escaped your attention,

and I'm sure the out come would have been much different. LOL Oh, and BTW, don't forget

to erase the 17 unanswered points in the 4th qtr. Must have missed that as well. This is what

happens when you spend a crucial part of the game looking at yourself in the mirror, and telling

yourself what a great player you "were". Remain you old conceited self, and I'm sure you'll

go far in the real world. Fortunately for the Red Devils, they don't have you on the team anymore,

as they did in the past. Seem to have done much better without you, since this is their first

trip to the State Championship. Can't believe they never made it when you were there to lead

the way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Trousdale County is The Man. You guys are right about that. Congratulations on ANOTHER Gold Ball.

Thanks, neighbor. TC proved to be the man, but it certainly hasn't been as easy as in yrs past.

Three nail biters in a row, is hard on my old nerves.LOL

I'm sure you're already expanding your trophy case for next year. Good luck to the Pirates. I'll

be watching the box scores & hollering at you guys on the "T".

See ya... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Gentlemen, I don't like to draw attention to the less fortunate but, please excuse the village idiot. Please forgive us we have tried so hard to teach him to just be quiet and let people think he is stupid rather than he should open his mouth and remove all doubt. It is shameful to have been given so many hints but sadly nothing seems to work. I guess we will have to resort to..... CPR4u, Please be quiet. And if you post anymore please post on behalf of some school on the west side of Kansas or somewhere far far away that we know nothing about and they know nothing of us. You make us look really bad. You have never coached highschool ball and you... well never mind. Just please don't post anything else on behalf of the Devil Nation. Thank you in advance.

Gentlemen, I don't like to draw attention to the less fortunate but, please excuse the village idiot. Please forgive us we have tried so hard to teach him to just be quiet and let people think he is stupid rather than he should open his mouth and remove all doubt. It is shameful to have been given so many hints but sadly nothing seems to work. I guess we will have to resort to..... CPR4u, Please be quiet. And if you post anymore please post on behalf of some school on the west side of Kansas or somewhere far far away that we know nothing about and they know nothing of us. You make us look really bad. You have never coached highschool ball and you... well never mind. Just please don't post anything else on behalf of the Devil Nation. Thank you in advance.

bravo

AMEN, His post have been getting under my skin

Lads an lasses.....cp has just as much rite to post his opinion as well as anyone, that is what this board is for , just because some or even all dont agree, doesnt mean he should change his mind unless enclined to do so.

Anyways it is this type of poster that produces fodder for the slims to pick at, which makes for some interesting fencing from time to time.

Now cpr if you could get 3po an r2 to help you out , you mite get a handle on things /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Thanks, neighbor. TC proved to be the man, but it certainly hasn't been as easy as in yrs past.

I'm sure you're already expanding your trophy case for next year. Good luck to the Pirates. I'll

See ya... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

TC proved to be the "Man" in '08. Many of us suspected that the TC-SP match up would prove to determine the eventual champions and for the 6th time out of 6 that proved to be so. Congrats to the State Champs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know about that. SP should have some good players next year, but they lose ALOT of great players. Anytime a 1A team loses a Mr. Football Winner it is felt. Ask Mt. Pleasant what happened when they lost their stud player from the past several seasons.