Jo Byrns

rebelboy121

Sounds like he's continuing where he left off... I hope somebody will give him a shot. What are some of his #'s? Ht. Wt. Strength, 40 times, etc.

The Hauss is somewhere around 5' 10'' and 175 to 180 and runs ab a 4.6 40...Benches 265 squats 365 and clings 245.. Now don hold me to these # s bc that was when school was in buy since we have been workin out it could very well have in increased a littlebit

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not 100% football related,but I figured I would post it anyway.This was a Brooks & Dunn video that was shot on Jo Byrns field.The part where Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn are playing/singing are on Robert Elder Field.The two teams playing where shot in Cali.

The "behind the scenes" which is all shot at Robert Elder.

The end result:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONuIVlhm ... r_embedded

ANOTHER NUMBER ONE FOR KIX AND RONNIE. THE QUESTION WILL 09 JBS BE NUMBER ONE?

FRANKLY, THIS IS THE MOST ATHLETIC TEAM I HAVE SEEN AT JO BYRNS DATING BACK TO THE MID 80'S. MATURITY MAY NEED TO DEVELOP AND OVER AGGRESSIVENESS MAY NEED TO BE BRIDLED, BUT DO NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE THIS TEAM---I AM NOT GOING TO JINX THEM BECAUSE WHEN I PREDICT THE OPPOSITE SOMETIME HAPPENS. GOOD LUCK AGAINST WATERTOWN!!!! JO BYRNS HAS HAD SEVERAL SPECIAL YEARS 05-08 ---THIS MAY BE THE MOST SPECIAL.

I agree...the scrimmage went very well. I came away thinking we've got another contender this year. I think it's going to be real hard for most 1A teams to match the level of talent we have at the skill positions. Up front I thought we did a pretty good job considering the players we lost from last year. I'd like to see a little more depth but that should improve as the season progresses. Overall I think we'll be better on offense this year as long as we gel up front. Defense is the only other area I think we're going to need improvement. That's crazy to say after you just shut a team out in a scrimmage but I think Watertown did us some favors too. They spent the majority of their time passing the ball which I think plays right into the strength of our defense. H2O made a lot of mistakes as well. I could have a different opinion if they ran the ball more (and we stopped them) but they didn't so I really didn't get to see how good our run defense is. Like everyone else said though, you can't ask for much more for the first scrimmage. We were very crisp for the first scrimmage and I thought we were light years ahead of Watertown when it came to the players knowing their positions (great coaching). I wanted to give props to a few players that stood out:

#7-The QB position is locked down PERIOD!

#1-He is a game changer...Gonna be a terror on defense and has the ability to make some big plays on offense.

#56-was a bull up front on defense (gotta learn to make the plays once he's back their though) & solid blocking on offense

#4-made some great plays on defense, seemed like a good solid athlete

#23-looks like he's been hitting the weights should be a force

And as usual, 44, 34, 17, & 66. I know there were others that played well but those guys stood out to me.

I thought that the scrimmage looked good as well I missed the first half because I had to be at jr. pro practice. What I saw looked pretty good though. I really think that some people are going to be surprised at how talented this team is even though they lost a lot last year. I'm really looking foward to the scrimmage this Friday with Montgomery Central hopefuly they will run the ball more so we can assess where are run defense is at.