Jo Byrns

rebelboy121

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure of the time, but will it be a three way with JBS, Montgomery Central and Forrest?

The time I heard was 6:00pm but I hadn't heard that Forrest would be there. If that's the case, I may have to rethink my plans. Can anybody confirm whether Forrest will be there?

Not sure of the time, but will it be a three way with JBS, Montgomery Central and Forrest?

The time I heard was 6:00pm but I hadn't heard that Forrest would be there. If that's the case, I may have to rethink my plans. Can anybody confirm whether Forrest will be there?

They said at practice last night that Forrest will be at the scrimmage. I think that is great. We should definitely get a idea where we stand after Friday. i heard 6:00 for the time as well. Does that help?

Ok now that we got the time, where is it going to be? Gonna do my best to try and be there..... :thumb:

They said at practice last night that Forrest will be at the scrimmage. I think that is great. We should definitely get a idea where we stand after Friday. i heard 6:00 for the time as well. Does that help?

Thanks for the confirmation

Did not get to the scrimmage at Montgomery Central, but I heard we did not look good. When I called and talked to a friend at the scrimmage he was very impressed with Forrest. He did say we tied with Central.

That's what I heard. We started off really well on offense and defense against Montgomery Central. On offense we had a 90yd TD pass, and a 45yd pass followed up by a 25yd run by LK. On defense against Montgomery Central...in 10 plays we had 4 interceptions and allowed about 10 yards. Then we played the Forrest offense and they drove down and scored on us (mostly running the ball with #3). Other than that, the only other thing I heard was we had a lot of dropped passes and Forrest owned us up front. I was concerned with that (up front)...we'll have to getter A LOT better up front if we want to repeat what we had last year. I'm glad we scrimmage Forrest, it should give us a better idea of where we stand. All this info was second hand so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Did not get to the scrimmage at Montgomery Central, but I heard we did not look good. When I called and talked to a friend at the scrimmage he was very impressed with Forrest. He did say we tied with Central.

I left the scrimmage a little after 7 and JBS looked great the 1st 45 minutes or so and then it looked like the depth of the other 2 teams started to take over. JBS started to visibly wear down and more specifically lose the battle up front. Also I agree that Forrest was impressive, they were a very physical team and had a very explosive TB who ran really hard. This was a very wise scrimmage choice by Coach Adkins b/c it really pushed the team and this kind of experience will make them a better team. I look for big things out of JBS this year; they are better offensively this year and are gaining on defense.....

They need an Alpha male to step up and lead the team in a bad way.They need someone on the team to step up and lead,guide,direct,and mold the team into a band of brothers like they're going into battle,instead of acting like a bunch of neanderthals.

This word below best describes what I saw:

complacent:pleased, esp. with oneself or one's merits, advantages, situation, etc., often without awareness of some potential danger or defect; self-satisfied:

Something I have noticed--it does not seem we as fans are getting on Coach T and posting as much. Are we as fans getting too complacent. Maybe we need to get more enthusiastic. It seems the past 3 or 4 years we were talking back and forth. Sometimes we agreed and sometimes we did not, but it showed we were interested in JBS football. We know the kids get on here and read the posts and having alot of posts shows them the interest we have in them and the team. My dog in the fight graduated in 2008, after the 2007 season, but I have followed JBS for over 20 years and I feel this team will be very good. SENIORS LEAD AND FANS LET'S BACK THIS TEAM.